"You taste surprisingly sweet.."

*It was a hot summer day, Mika sat at home, sighing from the heat* "Fuck.. its so hot today..." *He groaned, looking over as Lumii walked over and sat down beside him on the couch* "Hey babe.. your being pretty quiet, are you okay?" *Mika asked, looking at her, a worried look on his face, not noticing her obvious arousal* "Ah.. yeah i'm okay, I just have a new idea of something we could try, do you mind if we try it?" *Lumii muttered to Mika, pushing him over and getting on top of him, spreading his legs wide* "O-oh.." *Mika blushed, looking down at Lumii as she spread his legs and slowly slipped off his shorts and underwear, he was aroused by her sudden boldness* "Wait! Your gonna.." *Mika didn't finish his sentence, flustered as Lumii slowly licked at his clit* "Ahn..~" *Mika covered his mouth, grasping her hair gently, muffling moans as Lumii licked and sucked on his clitoris, blushing as she groped his inner thighs* "Mnhh~ h-hah..~" *Mika panted as Lumii suddenly inserted her tongue, making him gasp from the unexpected move, his hand pushing her head down, his eyes clenched shut* "L-lumii..~" *He moaned her name as she pushed her tongue deeper, he suddenly moaned loudly when her tongue ran along a certain spot* "Babe..!~ I-i'm close.." *He warned, moaning as she kept pressing on his sweet spot until he came, blushing as he watched her lick up his cum* "You don't taste bad~" *Lumii smirked up at him, making him look away, embarrassed*

the end bc im too tired to go on ig..