"Wanna fuck?"

*It was a chilly day, well a chilly day for mika, he was oddly really cold today, lumii suggested a way of getting warm, which mika didn't get, looking at her, confused* "I'm talking about sex,, I thought you would've known.." *Lumii sighed, looking down at mika* "If it'll get me warm I don't care what we do." *Mika shivered, blushing as Lumii picked him up bridal style and walked upstairs to their room, setting Mika down on the bed* "Strip." *Lumii commanded, her harsh tone made Mika blush and obediently do as told, stopping when he was only in panties, flustered* "You're such a pretty boy, yknow that?" *Lumii whispered in his ear, pulling away and slipping off her own pants and shirt, after doing so she suddenly pushed Mika onto the bed, getting on top of him and looking down at him dominantly* "are you gonna prep me before you just shove it in?" *Mika asked, poking at the bulge in her boxers teasingly, blushing as Lumii held two fingers up to his mouth* "Suck." *She ordered, glaring at him as he slowly took them into his mouth, sucking on them until Lumii pulled them out, using her other hand to slip off Mika's underwear, to reveal his wet pussy, whimpering as Lumii pushed her two saliva covered fingers up to Mika's pussy, pushing in slowly, elicting a moan out of Mika* "M-mnhh!~" *Mika moaned, trembling as Lumii began to thrust her fingers in and out, whispering lewd things into his ear* "p-please just fuck me already..!" *Mika begged, impatiently squirming, getting excited as Lumii pulled her fingers out, immediately replacing her fingers with her throbbing cock, the tip pressing against Mika's clit, shoving it fully inside suddenly* "F-fuck..!~ You're so tight mika.." *Lumii groaned at Mika's tightness, grabbing his hips tightly as she began to roughly thrust up into Mika's wet cunt* "A-ahn~! Lumii..!" *Mika moaned like a girl as Lumii pounded into him roughly, he was drooling and whimpering* "Harder!~" *Mika begged needily, arching his back as she did just as he said, he felt like he would break, gasping as she hit his prostate* "shhh.. be a good boy and keep your voice down..~" *Lumii whispered, groaning as she kept slamming into him roughly, she knew she was close but she wasnt gonna warn Mika, suddenly cumming inside, wrapping her arms around him and holding him close, her cock still deep inside his pussy as she came* "F-fuck!~" *Mika swore as Lumii came inside, whimpering as Lumii cuddled him* "s-so warm.. love you.." *Mika stuttered, trembling* "Love you too, darling.." *Lumii slowly pulled out and cleaned up and they cuddled until they fell asleep*