Chapter 03

— Where were you? — HanSeok asked as soon as HanSeo entered the room. — What smells of alpha is that?

— What smell?

— The one that's coming out of you. — HanSeok picks up a paperweight from the table.

— Nin-Nobody.

— You never learned to lie. — Balances the paperweight. — I didn't say don't go out with anyone, I told you to take those meds not for nothing no. — Throws the weight that hits HanSeo's head causing a superficial cut on the right side of his forehead. — Don't leave this company to meet with anyone, do your job well.

— Yes sir.

— See you at dinner. — HanSeok leaves the room and HanSeo can finally breathe.

HanSeo takes a small white handkerchief from inside his blazer and wipes the blood that drips down his face, and when he finishes cleaning he remembers what his brother said, so he closes his eyes and pulls in the air and smells the smell that came from his clothes, and that smell was that of petricor.

— That smell... Rare. — HanSeo feels dazed in the chair. — It can't be, they don't exist anymore.

When HanSeo was little and his mother was still alive, she would tell stories about purebloods, or how pure lupus were known. She said that there was a time when there were pure alpha, omega and beta lupus, they were known to turn into wolves, and at the time had the most common ones that were those with brown, gray and red hair, and the rarest ones that were taken as royalty or leaders, which were those with white hair and those with black hair. And it still had the smells, each one had a different smell and the rarer the more important was the wolf, and one of the rarest smells was the petricolor. To this day no one has ever been seen with this aroma. HanSeo when he heard these stories always wanted to be one of them, how cool it would be to turn into a wolf, but his mother always said that they were bloodthirsty creatures and that they killed everyone they saw in front of them.

— He didn't seem to be evil. — Pulls the air again, but the smell was already gone. — Maybe it was just his scent, there's no way I'm going to smell him on my clothes, nor my alpha he is. — HanSeo shakes his head as if to take those thoughts away.

Vincenzo on the other hand still reveled in HanSeo's scent, he could feel it from miles away.

— It was very difficult to get all this information. — A haggard-looking man throws a folder full of papers in front of Vincenzo. — Why know about this company.

— Nothing that's your problem. — Cassano drops his lighter on the table and opens the folder and begins to analyze its contents.

— The CEO of this company is a big jerk, he doesn't even know what he's doing, I saw... — Man didn't have time to finish the sentence. Cassano had grabbed a letter opener and shoved it into the man's jugular, who was now choking on his own blood.

— Don't speak ill of other people's omegas. — Vincenzo turns his attention to the roles. - He doesn't own it. — Speaks without caring about the man dying in front of him. — Maybe I know who it is. — Says while looking at a name. — There's no picture of him here. — Sample the sheet. — Where is it?

— Grrrr.

— It was just a little cut.

— Grrr... Na-grrr... No... Grrrr... Know.

— Nothing helpful. — Vincenzo pulls the letter opener from the man's neck, thus causing blood to spurt all over the room and occasionally hasten the individual's death. — I'll find you, it's probably you who makes him feel so scared that the smell is unbearable.

Cassano gets up from the table, packs up all the paperwork and leaves that room that was already starting to stink in blood, Vincenzo hated the smell of blood.

He heads towards his black sports car, gets into it and drives off through the streets of Seoul, he never really liked this city, for him there was nothing better than Italy. European culture always appealed to him like a magnet. But who knew his soulmate would be in South Korea, how hilarious that was.

After a few minutes he arrives at his apartment. The first thing he does is open a bottle of wine and head towards the bathroom. Cassano loved to take a bathroom bath while listening to a beautiful opera and drinking a wonderful wine. He might even be a wolf who liked to feel the earth and leaves on his paws, but life pretending to be a non-pure wolf was also good, especially when it was bath time. It was always the same routine, bath, wine and opera. Best combination.

— Tomorrow I start hunting you, I'm sure it won't be that hard to find you. — Says with his eyes closed and enjoying Pavarotti's solo.