Who's the Girl?

"Miles, wake up or we'll be late for for my cousin's wedding!" Rio says opening his door.

"But, Mami, I don't even know them. Are you sure I have to go?"

"Yes, I'm sure, now up, up, up!" With that the door closes and Miles tiredly gets out of bed.

"It's too early for this," he mumbled to himself. He was up late last night fighting the Rino, now he has to go to an Uncle he doesn't even know's wedding! Could life be more unfair?"

Knock knock

He looks at the window and smiles, it's Gwen. He sleepily walks over to her and opens the window to let her in.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead." She greets him.

"Morning, Gwen," he looks at her choice of outfit. She was wearing her suit but over that she wore a sweat pants, "Need a hoodie?"

"Huh?" She looks down, "Oh whoops, last night I fell asleep in my suit I guess I didn't notice I didn't put a shirt on."

He understood all too well what she meant, he grabbed a hoodie he thought might fit her and tossed it to her. She caught it with ease and put it on.

"Thanks...Miles." She stared at him, she had never seen Miles shirtless before, and damn he looked hot. Once she realised she was staring she looked away. Thankfully he was too tired to notice.

She sat on his windowsill. "My Dad has someone coming to fix the pipe, and that drill will be the death of me. So I was wondering if I could," A yawn interrupts her speech, "sleep here."

"Of course you can sleep here." He said a bit too eagerly. "My parents are forcing me to go to my Uncle's wedding so you will be able to sleep in peace."

"Thanks."

There was a moment of silence, "You going to wear that? To a wedding?"

He had a plane white shirt and a black jeans in his hands.

"Yeah so?"

She shakes her head in distaste, "I'm all for being comfortable, but that's not what you wear to a wedding." Without his consent she walks over to his drawers and starts looking through his clothes. She's watched him plan his outfits so many times she knows where to look.

"Go shower so long. Don't wanna be late." She warns

"Yes, Mommy." He teases, and she scoffs.

Time skip 10 minutes

He walks in with just enough clothes on to cover the important stuff. Gwen was watching people through the window. She is determined not to look at him.

"Try that on and see if you like it."

"Ok...Gwen?"

"Yea?"

"...Do you think I'm naked?"

She didn't reply, and he thought she wouldn't but then she said, "I don't know. Are you?"

"Maybe, see for yourself." He winks and she laughs, but doesn't turn around.

"Just dress, idiot." Her eyes catch a couple sitting under a tree making out. Could she ever have that type of relationship? Nah, who would like someone like her?

"I'm done, but I don't think I put this on right."

She turns around and inspects him, he was wearing a red button up shirt, a black unbuttoned vest, black shoes and a very wrongly done black tie. It looked something like this:

She laughs, "No you didn't put this on right

She laughs, "No you didn't put this on right. Here let me help."

She gets close to him and starts fiddling with his tie. Her one hand rested on his chest as she fixed it, making his heart race, he was worried she could feel it.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-yes why?"

"You feel tense."

"O-oh I'm just....tired after last night you know."

Now as he said the words "after last night" his dad walked in. When he saw Miles with a girl his never seen before, he immediately assumed he knew what had happened.

"Miles I'm happy that you have a girlfriend, but seriously this is not the time."

Gwen immediately backed away from Miles. She was almost done with his tie, she'd fix it later though.

"What? Oh no, Dad, she's not my girlfriend she's-"

"Oh so you hooked up?"

Rio walks in, "What's going on here?"

"Our son had a hook up!"

"Miles, how could you? You know we don't believe in doing such things!"

"No, Mom, Dad, you don't understand she's just a friend of mine."

"A friend with advantages?"

"Noo!!!" They both threw their hands up defensively, both of them couldn't stand the thought of calling someone a 'friend' and yet having sex or whatever with them.

"Look, this is Gwanda, she's just a friend who I called over, be...cause I needed help with getting ready for the wedding, she helped me pick my outfit that's all."

Even though Miles had mostly told the truth, for some reason it still hurt her to hear him call her "a friend" but it was true so why was she feeling so sad?

"If you say so...." Jeff said

"Just wear a condom next time, okay?" Rio said

"Next time? What do you mean next time? There was NO this time!"

His parents leave. And Miles awkwardly faces Gwen.

"I'm sorry about them....they can be...... intense."

She awkwardly chuckles, "Don't worry, my dad did that once too. Okay Imma get going now....see you."

"Wait, Gwen."

She turns around, "Yes?"

"Uh.....my uh tie?"

"Oh yeah, sorry I forgot about that. Don't you do it yourself when you at school though?"

She was working on it again, though it took her a minute to remember what she had to do next.

"Well um Ganke helps me." He shyly admits and she softly giggles.

"Oh, Miles, you'll never change."

"What about you wanting to sleep?" He whispered softly in her ear.

"When do you think you'll come back?"

"Maybe around 3:30?"

"I'll be gone by then, just leave the window open."

"Okay, sorry." He said aloud

"No worries," she replies, "okay, there you go. When you want to adjust it later, just pull on this here ok?"

"Okay thanks, Gwen."

"Bye." With that she swings out the window leaving Miles alone.

Miles opens the door, and sees his parents standing very close to it. Obviously they were listening to his conversation with Gwen.

"Really, Guys?"

"We just came to tell you that we must go. Come on off we go!" Jeff said and Rio followed him. Miles rolled his eyes, he heard Gwen in his room, and then he locked the door.

Hi guys I hope u enjoyed this, I'll post often, I've already started the next part. If you have any tips on how I should write let me know in the comments below, byeee.