Saved by a stranger

Warning: A little violence

Miles bent down. He felt something swing above him. He stood up and turned around to see the boy. He was standing at such an angle that Miles knew he tried to push him. The boy looked genuinely surprised that Miles dodged his attack. He quickly recovered and lunged for Miles, who once again, easily dodged it.

"Dude, why are you attacking me?"

"No one insults me!" The boy growled

Rosita didn't even try stop the boy, in fact, she cheered him on! Miles stared in disbelief, was this really necessary? He dodged another attack. Maybe he should just let this boy push him, then at least, he could get back to his life. How did he even insult this guy?

"Go, Jose!" Rosita cheered

He'd just asked how that concerned him, it was his business anyway, not Mr. Shovers over here. He stopped moving, maybe he could reason with this guy.

"Okay, hold on, look I'm sorry that you were offended. That wasn't my intention, it's just that that was my--"

The boy who Rosita called Jose, thrust Miles onto the floor. And then, to make it worse, he punched Miles. 

"That's what you get for messing with me! You're girlfriend's probably a nobody, just like you." He proudly stood above Miles and the group of teens, who had now gathered around them, cheered.

Miles rubbed his cheek, then he got mad. Who'd this guy think he was? Coming into Miles business and when Miles refused to give him information, attack him? Worse yet, insult Gwen? Nobody insults her and gets away with it! No, this bullying ends now! He ain't taking anymore of this shit.

Miles stood up, he went dead serious. "Who knew someone so tough looking could get so easily offended." Miles growled, circling the boy.

The boy also started circling, "What do you mean?"

"I just told you that that was none of your business and you attacked me. Let me guess, you don't have a girlfriend, and you assumed that I had one, so you got jealous."

"Ohhhh," the crowd cooed as they watched.

"T-that's not true! I have a girlfriend! She, she's just....not here that's all."

"Hmm, sure. Jose, was it? Well let me share a secret with you: You are a very bad liar!" With that Miles punched Jose, it wasn't hard. Cause Miles, didn't necessarily want to hurt him. He just wanted this "Jose" to learn his place.

"Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!" The teens urged on.

Jose held his cheek he looked at his hand, then he looked at Miles, "Oh now you gonna pay!" He lunged at Miles, who immediately dodged it.

"For what? Hurting your fweelings?" he teased in a babyish voice, getting more ground.

"N-no. Hey listen, I'm the leader of this family, everybody knows and respects me. You hear that? I'm the Alpha, the Pride leader, I run this pack or pride or whatever!"

"Well then, its time for a new Alpha." The boy jumps on to Miles and throws punch after punch onto his face, it was hard and sore, but Miles didn't care. he escaped and took a second to plan his next move before lunging at the boy, hitting him with everything his got. Softly of course.

"Let me make this clear to you. I am not  a pushover. I am no weak-link, I am not  just a kid," he pushed Jose onto the floor, "And no one, messes with my  Girl! There's a new Alpha of this pack, and it's me."

Get outta there!

"No, I'm not done!"

Miles, you need to mo-

Before Miles knew what happened, his face was receiving blows again, but this time, it was Rosita. Guess she was trying to protect this boy. What was their relation?

"Ay! What's going on there?" Somebody asked and all attention was drawn to Rosita sitting on Miles, giving him a real bruising.

"Dad! It's this boy, he was bullying everyone!" Rosita said

"Bullying everyone? Rosita, you are aware that you are the one bullying him, right?"

"Well, I-I mean..."

"And you can see that he is badly bruised and your face, on the other hand, is spotless, right?"

"No, Papa, he started it. I simply just finished it off, plus he beat Jose up, look at him!"

"Jose, Miles, come here," Rosita's dad gives the order. Jose complains, but Miles shamefully and silently obeys.

The adults look at Jose, they compare the injuries. Miles is definitely in worse condition, yet Miles looks like it wasn't hurting him as much.

"Alright who started this fight?" Jefferson asks

The group of teens go silent, afraid to answer cause of what Jose and Rosita might do to them.

"So who did it?" Rosita's dad backs him up.

"We didn't see." Someone lied.

"I did," someone else says stepping out of the crowd, he was at least 3 yrs older than Miles.

He was wearing a plain black shirt, a red suit, a silver watch and white shoes:

"Jose started the fight, this guy didn't fight back, until Jose mentioned his girlfriend

"Jose started the fight, this guy didn't fight back, until Jose mentioned his girlfriend."

"Jose, is this true?"

"No, Sir, I'd never."

"Don't lie, cousin!" The guy scolds

Jose still looks defiant, but the adults have made up their minds, "Now both you boys are going to get cleaned up, you hear? We won't mention this at all for the rest of the wedding. The Bride and Groom will be here shortly, and we don't want to upset them."

"Jose," Miles says

"What do you want?"

"To apologize, I'm sorry. That was not....I shouldn't have. My apologies."

Rosita's dad looks taken aback, normally you gotta force these boys to apologize. Miles did it in his own free will! This kid is different, more mature. He'd like to see this kid more often.

I did this, cause I wanted to give Miles a darker side, like Spike from Lab Rats. A side that if you see, it means you really messed with him. I also wanted to show you guys that the best way to do that was to insult, bully or offend someone he cares deeply about. If you insulted him, he probably wouldn't go that far. 

Obviously though, he is aware that he is very strong, hence why he hit Jose softly, through that whole thing. This'll play a bigger role later on in the story, when Miles meets the Boss. We do see that Miles will push everything to make sure those he cares about are safe in ITSV and ATSV so I used that with my own little twist. What do u think? Let me know in the comments.