The Wedding

They'd gotten into Jeff's police car and were driving to the wedding. Miles was really hoping his parents wouldn't bring up Gwen. They obviously didn't believe they were just regular friends. 

Sadly, his hopes and dreams were crushed.

"So, Miles, what do you know about protection?"

"Mom, are you serious?!"

"What, as a nurse, I'm just trying to make sure that my little boy doesn't get any diseases." 

"Please believe me when I say that me and her don't do that type of stuff."

"So what I'm hearing is," Jeff says, "you admit your dating her?"

"What, no! I'm not dating her, she's not comfortable with that way of life. She's scared to date, and I can see why. She's afraid the guy she chooses will break her heart. If being her best friend is all I can be, then that's all I'll be....for her."

Rio and Jeff exchanged a glance, they knew their son liked that girl. They knew he wishes he could date her, but they also knew he was too kind to force her into a relationship. And for that, were they so very proud of him.

Surprisingly for Miles, his parents never brought Gwen up for the rest of the trip. And before long they were at the wedding.

At the wedding

"Hola Rio, mucho tiempo sin verte. "Miles, ¿eres tú? ¡Eres tan grande!"

Miles nervously smiled as his aunt kissed his cheeks, telling him how the last time she saw him he was just a little boy who was still being potty trained.

He wasn't that young when she saw him. He was at least 8, but his family works differently.

"Something tells me, today's going  to be a long day."

Somewhere else

"So, your telling me, that we can't do anything about this?" A chillingly calm voice spoke

"Yes, Boss," there was a moment of silence, "W-we tried to call the place and ask for the next version, b-but they declined."

"I see. So what are you going to do now, in order to make sure my plan will succeed?"

"Boss?"

"I don't repeat myself!" The voice rose.

"Yes, Boss, sorry, sir."

"My name's the Boss, and you will call me that."

"Yes, Boss."

The Boss rubbed his temples.

"T-to answer your question, we....we decided to rather just wait a couple months and then-"

A soft chuckling filled the air, it got louder and louder until it sounded more like cackling then a chuckle.

"Wait a couple months?" He asked, "wait a couple months, you know, you're funny..."

Dave, the assistant, was a little proud. He just made a big boss happy. he thought.

".....and I. Don't. Like. Funny. People!!!" Boss roared leaving poor Dave cowering behind a desk. "Now you WILL find the appropriate tools and you WILL build me a Dooming Dream Machine! Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes Boss, sorry, right away...Boss." Dave scurried across the floor, which he somehow landed on while the Boss was giving his speech.

The Boss groaned, "I WILL get you, Spider-people! ALL of you!"

Back with Miles

They were at reception and everyone was having fun. Everyone that is, except Miles. Miles looked at his watch, 1:34, just 2 more hours before his parents agreed to let him swing home.

He was so glad his parents knew his biggest secret, without that he would stay here till they decided to leave.

"Well, well, well, if isn't the little cousin."

Miles sighed, "I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"The name's Rosita, Kid." He Looked at her, she was older than him, maybe 5 months older than Gwen. Rosita looked mean though.

"Kid? I'm around 20 months younger than you."

"Yeah that's a kid, dumb, dumb."

Miles frowned and looked back at his phone. He'd texted  Gwen and told her not to worry about his parents coming back, cause he'd come home before them.

Gwen🤍💙💖

M: Hey, Gwen, Imma come home before my parents so don't worry about getting out the house 12:54

G: Dw, Miles, see ya later. Thx again. 1:35

M:😉😊 anytime. 1:36

Reality

"Aww, who's that? You're girlfriend?" A boy next to Rosita laughs

"Maybe, what's it to you?"

Duck

"Huh?"

Duck!

I know this chapter is short, sorry I'll do better. Anyways what do you think about this villian? Tell me in the comments. Bye