S1C1: Dead...

Tanjiro pov:

Today, my family and I were going to the amusement park. It was going to be the best time, but me and Nezuko got stuck with our studies.
"Come on, big brother," Shigeru said.
"Sorry, Shigeru, I can't go to the amusement park today." I said, still writing.
"Please, brother, it won't be the same without you and Nezuko." Hanako said sadly.
"I'm sorry, but me and Nezuko can't go." I turned to face them.
I saw their face , and it was sad but an okay look.
Then I smiled and said, " Don't worry tho, wr can go next time."
And with that, they said their goodbyes and left my room.
I looked out the window and waved goodbye to the rest of my family.
Now, it was just me and Nezuko. I went to go check on Nezuko, and she was studying for her finals. I smiled and walked away, I went to the kitchen to get me a snack and finally went back to my room.

{ 2 hours later }

I had finally finished my studies and went to check on Nezuko, I opened the door to find her sleeping. I went to her and covered her with her blanket and let her sleep peacefully.
I then went to check on the time. It was 5:30 pm . It was pretty late, and mom and dad haven't arrived home yet. Which was pretty weird, but probably they were coming home.

{30 mins later}

It's now 6 pm, and they haven't arrived yet, and I'm starting to worry if something might have happened to them.
I went to Nezuko, who just woke up, and told her if mom and dad had called, but she responded with a no. Now I was really worried, I got my phone and called my mom, but she wasn't answering. Then I called my dad, which he wasn't answering either, I then dialed 911 to see if they knew anything. I went to the living room and turned on the TV to see if anything was on the news.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone's pov:

"911, what's your emergency."

"Hello,"

Dials*

The house was silent

All the things you can hear were the TV, but it was shortly turned off .

A phone was on the floor

Cries were everything you could hear that night.

Tanjiro pov:

It has been a week since that incident.
I was getting ready for the funeral, I was wearing a black vest, a tie, and a black jacket.
My sister was wearing a black dress and a black headband.
We got a taxi and went to the funeral. We were the only ones there besides the people who work there.

{After the funeral}

We went back home, and once we got in, it felt quiet. It was greyer and lonely, me and Nezuko went to our rooms and shut the door.
I went straight to my bed and cried into my pillow for hours, but I knew we had to keep pushing harder to become successful.
My eyes were now red and swollen from crying, I went to go take a shower to help clear my mind.

Nezuko pov:

After the funeral, we went home , I could tell Tanjiro wanted to cry right there and then, and I also wanted to.
We both went our rooms for the rest of the day.
Then, a few minutes later, I heard Tanjiro crying, which made me cry.
Then soon I had fallen asleep from crying.

Well, that's it
I hope yall enjoyed this chapter.
Not that many words.
Chapter 2 will be out in a day or so.