S1C11: Date?

《Sorry for not posting. I was busy because of school but I'm going to write cuz yea.》

Giyuu pov:

I placed my hand over my cheek and blushed. I was shocked. I started to walk to my car, once I got in my car I was still shocked that Tanjiro had kissed me. Was I dreaming, or was that all real. I started the car and left, still thinking about that kiss. One thing that kept me thinking was if Tanjiro likes me too.

Tanjiro pov:

I rushed inside and slammed the door behind me. I can't believe I did that, I sat down curled up by the door blushing crazy.
I kept thinking about it and blushed even more.
Giyuu didn't say anything about it. It seemed he was shocked, too, and he didn't look at me in a disgusted way.

Does Giyuu-San like me, too?

.

.

《1 years past》

《I forgot how old they are》

.

.

.

No one pov:

The two idio- I mean guys are still puzzled if the other likes them back.
Or are both of them just fools who thought the other was just playing with their feelings. So because they are scared, they didn't really find out if the other liked them or not .
Who knows, the idiots are not really good in the love department.
.

.

《The next morning 🙊》

.

.

Tanjiro Pov:

I had just woken up to the smell of eggs and bacon.
I got up and changed into my comfy clothes that are my green and black checker sweater and gray color sweatpants.
I went downstairs to see nezuko humming a song that mom used to sing.
I smiled and said good morining to Nezuko.
"Morining onii-chan!" Nezuko said happily as she placed the food on the table.
"I hoped you had a good rest, Nezuko."
I said.
"I did have a good rest, big brother." Nezuko said.

No one pov:

They both said Itadakimasu and began eating.

.

《12:37 pm》

.

Giyuu kept thinking about the question he put in his head again.
Giyuu keeps repeating the same scene from that night, in his head over and over again.
Now, Giyuu wanted to know more than anything.
He got out his phone and began to text Tanjiro.

.

Tanjiro pov:

I was watching TV until I got a text. I took out my phone to see who it was, and I looked to see that it was Giyuu-San.
I wonder why Giyuu-San would be texting me.
I opened the text to see Giyuu texting about that he wants to meet up later on today.
I texted him back saying sure and then I said why, but he said it's just something really important.
I just went along with it and then I told him what time we should meet up.
Giyuu just said to be ready by 5.
So I decided to get ready at 4.

Giyuu pov:

I just had to find out about Tanjiro feelings.
Might as well get ready so I can impress Tanjiro 😌 .
《Lol I don't think he'll act like that, tho.》
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
《He went to go take a big ass shit 》
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

4:45 pm

Tanjiro pov:

Okay, it doesn't look bad. I kept thinking if I should change the outfit, but I really don't know.
I kept looking at the mirror, thinking until Nezuko showed up.
"Brother!"
Nezuko said, knocking on the door.
"Come in!"
I said
Nezuko entered my room .
"Nezuko, how do you think about my outfit?"
It was silent for a bit.
"It's kinda too casual, and it seems Giyuu is taking on a date."
Nezuko said, and then it went silent for a bit.
"Let's redo it, and I will tell you what to wear."
I nodded with agreement .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So like I need ideas for clothes because I have no idea what to dress him in. And yeah, I did go on pinterest, but to my, it kind of looks different, but I'll do it again to find something. Anyway, I hope yall liked it.
Bye, pookies <3