S1C3: Girlfriend

No one's pov:
Nezuko and Tanjiro went there seprate ways and headed to work.

Tanjiro pov:

While I was walking, I saw two men dressed in black. Which was kinda weird and suspicious 🤔, so I walked faster so they won't see me.
I finally arrived at my job and went to do my daily things.

《Time Skip, cuz why not》

Today was a long day. We had a new employee named Inosuke , he was interesting because he wouldn't sit down and was challenging everyone to fight.
Wonder why they hired him?
I then packed my things and started walking to the evaluator (idk how to spell).
Then I was stopped by the boss, and I turned around to see him.
"Yes, Sir?" I said in a confused tone.
He looked a bit nervous but then had a calm face.
"We are demoting you,...." He said.
I was shocked because I always did everything and I was good , so how?
Then I said okay and left.
Now I had to think of what I'm going to say to Nezuko.

《So like im thinking of a stripper tanjior au ig idk my mind just being weird, or like any other job that is at night, tell me any ideas》

I was on my phone, waiting for the bus. When a cute guy shows up, out of nowhere, and sits down next to me.
I started to admire him a little bit more.
His hair was dark as the midnigh his eyes deep like the ocean, his small but soft lips, and his hands.
What, stop thinking that tanjiro.
I shake my head to get rid of those thoughts of a man I just met.
Finally the bus arrived and I got up and went inside to find a seat.
I looked at the man again, who now was talking to a short, purple hair girl.
Oh, what ashamed, he must've had a girlfriend by now, I thought. I took out my headphones and listened to music.

Oh well
Sorry for posting a bit late. Hopefully, I can post a bit more next week cuz I'm going to a game .
Bye pookies ;)

Future me: the stripper idea went away so don't worry :)