S2C1:😃😀🙂😐😮😯💀

No one Pov:

"Do you have eyes on the target, Tomioka?" Ubuyashiki says over the headset microphone.
"Yes, sir." Tomioka replies, in an emotionless tone. Giyuu starts moving to the side to keep an eye on a black hair man with pink highlights. Giyuu's eyes follow the pink hair man, as Shinobu prepares a poison.
Shinobu enters the event dressed as a waitress with tary with drinks. Giyuus eyes wonder off to see a tall man, probably 6 feet tall, walking towards Shinobu. "One is heading your way, Shinobu." Giyuu says, drinking a bit of his champagne.
Shinobu looks up to see a man taking some drinks from her tray. Shinobu panicked a bit because he had tooked the drink with poison.
"Hey, Mist -" Shinobu was cut off from the taller man beside her.
The tall man starts talking about something about the company.
"Plan B." Ubuyashiki says in the headset.
Shinobu walked away and went to Giyuu. Shinobu gave Giyuu a needle very small but sharp, Shinobu likes to call it a butterfly needle because once injected into a human, it feels like butterfly landed on you.
《Idk》
The poison is just for them to blackout for a while. Shinobu went go distract as Giyuu walked near the pink hair man. Plan B only happened because the 6 feet guy took the drink with poison.
Giyuu glared a bit to the man as he kept drinking the champagne. Giyuu then looked back to see where Shinobu was. As she was about to push the light brown hair guy, Giyuu glanced to see the pink hair guy, but he was gone.
..

Shit
.
.

.

《Time skip :D》

.
.

A few months and dates later...

Tanjiro pov:

Today me and Giyuu-San are going to the park, which is the same park he confessed.
I gathered my things and left the house. I didn't buy the house, but Giyuu-San did. He is very nice, but I wonder what he does to earn this much money. I walked outside and waited for Giyuus car to arrive.
I checked my watch to see the time, it was 12:35 pm, he was supposed to be here by 12:30. I don't mind he told me he is busier than usual.
.
.
.
No one pov:

Tanjiro waited a bit more, looking around the outside of his house. Then Giyuus car arrives at the house.
Giyuu got out of the car, which Tanjiro finally noticed him there and went up to him. "Hello Giyuu-san!" Tanjiro said as he walked up to hug Giyuu.
"Hello darling." Giyuu replied, hugging Tanjiro back.
《🙂🙃》
They both stopped hugging each other, and Giyuu gave Tanjiro a medium pink rose.
"Thank you, Giyuu-San. It's a very pretty rose." Tanjiro said, smiling at the rose. Giyuu was happy that Tanjiro liked the rose. They both got in the car and drove off to the park.
.
.
.
Giyuu pov:

I was late again..some boyfriend I am. If only I had paid attention to that man at the event. Anyway, the mission I just did was a rose lover, so I was able to get a pink rose. I hope Tanjiro isn't annoyed at me for arriving late.
.
.
.
.
《They are at the park now》

.
.
.

《Still Giyuu pov》

.
I put on a masked so I wouldn't be recognized by anyone. "Giyuu-San? Why are you wearing a mask?" Tanjiro asked curiously.
"Oh, um...I'm allergic to pollen." I replied.
"Okay." Tanjiro replied with a bit of a sad tone.
We both walked around the park to just be around each other. Tanjiro did more of the speaking because I liked listening to his voice. I smiled under my masked, but no one could see it. It was 2:00 pm. when Tanjiro said he was hungry.