S2C2: Longer Kiss

《Some school couples are werid.....please don't be friends with those cringy couples.....life lesson.》

《Time skip》

Tanjiro pov:

"Tanjiro." A voice said to me.
I tried opening my eyes, but I was still  tired. All I can see was a blurry man looking at me saying Tanjiro. I turned around and covered myself with the blanket.
.
.
I felt someone getting on the bed and a hand wrapping around my waist, bringing me closer to them.
I blushed and turned my head to see Giyuu looking at me.
"Good morning, darling." He said, giving me little kisses around my neck.
I turned away and said, "Morining Giyuu-San."
He kept giving me light love marks so they won't be noticed.
.
.
"Tanjiro.." Giyuu whispered.
"Hmm?" I hummed. I turned around and faced Giyuu . Giyuu looked at me with a face eager to do something. We started getting closer to each other. "Giyuu-San.." I whispered. Giyuu then kissed me, and I melted into the kiss. As we were kissing, I felt my shirt moving up and a warm hand touching me. "Mgh~" I moaned. Giyuu then bit my lip, asking for entrance. I was hesitant because usually we don't go this far. At that moment, I felt his hand going up to my nipple. He then pinched it, which made me moan.
"Agh~!" I moaned.
Giyuu took the chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth. He then started exploring every part of my mouth. Are tongues fighting for dominance, but Giyuu kept touching me.
So I let him..
Giyuu broke the kiss, and a string of saliva from our tongues connected me with him.

《I don't think I wrote it right.🙃》
I panted a bit.
Giyuu then went under my shirt.
《It's technically Giyuus shirt.》
He then started sucking on one of my nipples.

"Ngh~." I moaned out as Giyuu kept sucking my nipples.
《That felt weird to write💀》
Giyuu then got his other hand and started pinching my other nipple. I kept moaning a bit and eventually started getting hard. I covered my mouth so the moans won't be too loud.
.
"AGH~!." I moaned.
Giyuu had given me a bite near my collarbone, which kind of hurt. I pushed him away and got the blanket, and covered my whole body.
I was trying to hide myself from embarrassment.
It was silent , and Giyuu then broke the silence by calling my name.
"Tanjiro?.." He asked.
I didn't respond, still being embarrassed from the bite and loud moan.
Giyuu got up and said, "I'm going to be making breakfast, so keep resting."
Giyuu then left the room, closing the door.
I moved my hand to my collarbone and started rubbing my hand over the bite. I blushed a lot and then started thinking about me and Giyuu.
To be honest, we never had s♡x before, and every other time, it's usually light making out.
This time, it escalated a bit more.

《TW: A BIT OF SA/R*PE MENTION》

I'm not a virgin because I was r*pe when I was younger. I'm glad he is in jail for good.
《It ended and be careful, guys.》

I wonder if Giyuu is a virgin like how can a hot guy like him not have a partner.
I'm so happy that I'm with him. I smiled to myself and finally had enough energy to wake up and get ready.
I didn't have clothes, so I changed into yesterday's outfit.
I opened the door and went to the kitchen to see what Giyuu was cooking. I walked in seeing a Giyuu cooking breakfast.
"Giyuu-San?" I called out his name. He wasn't answering, which got me a bit worried.
I walked up to him and hugged him from behind. "Giyuu-San, answer me, please." In a whisper.
"What is it?" Giyuu asked.
"Look at me, please." I said, looking at him.
"Hmmmm, no." He responded.
Is he okay? Was it because of what happened earlier. His face seemed to be a bit more sadder than usual.
I turned his body to face towards me.
I clapped my hand on his cheeks softly.
"Giyuu-San.." I said, bringing our foreheads together.
"I'm sorry." I said, closing my eyes.
"No, I should be apologizing. I hurt you." Giyuu said, bringing his hands to my waist.
Well, it didn't really hurt that bad.
"But I'm really fine." I said, trying to make him not feel bad.

"You sure." He said, looking at me.
I nodded and smiled at him. He leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around Giyuus neck as he picked me up. He then put me on the countertop. We break the kiss for air. I covered my mouth as I panted. We were both blushing a lot. The air felt warmer and aroused as small pants were heard. Giyuu then started giving me hickeys around my neck with small kisses .
"Hgn~." I moaned, closing my eyes.
Giyuu stopped and said, "You know... you have adorable moans, darling." Giyuu whispered in my ear. It send me shivers down my spine. He kissed me again. I put my hands on his chest to break apart the kiss.
《Rn I keep imagining a horny as$ Tanjiro.》
I pushed him away and looked the other way, panting a bit.
"I want to hear those moans." Giyuu said, looking at me. I was shocked, but I kinda wanted to do it, too.
Giyuu looked at me, waiting for permission.  I nodded, and he then picked me up and carried me to his room. He also started kissing me, exploring every inch of my mouth.
We entered the bedroom, and he laid me gently on the bed . He then got on top of me.
"What about the food?!" I said, trying to find an excuse to prepare me or give me a chance to think about what I was doing.
Giyuu looked at me and said, "Really darling."
"

Don't worry, the food I cooked wasn't even the best." Giyuu said.
I smiled a bit.
"This is my first time, so I'll try my best." Giyuu exclaimed.
All I thought was......

HOW?! HOW CAN A DUDE LIKE YOU HAVENT DONE IT WITH SOMEONE YET?! IM STUNNED! ..

My face smiled and said, "Ugh, I have to try it with a virgin." I teased.
"I wasn't your first then!" Giyuu said unhappy a bit.
"Nope!" I smiled at him.
I laughed until Giyuu lowered his head and whispered in my ear.

"Darling~ I'm not a virgin..."

《💀》

《Hello my pookies!! I was able to update twice this month, so YAY!!!:D
I hope yall having a great day sorry if this chapter is werid I was trying think of smut ideas so yea I'll probably update a other chapter late April cuz TESTS are coming up and alot of Tests got moved up earlier so yea I'm busy. 😅
Hheheh, I these chapters are getting um... more werider. :D》