S1C10:Kiss as friends

《So like I decided they went to a carnival. 》

Giyuu pov:

We entered a carnival, which I think Tanjiro would really like. Plus, by his face, he was really excited to be here.
"Wow! Giyuu-San, you are really nice!" Tanjiro said as he turned his head and smiled at me.
I blushed a bit from his beautiful smile.
He pulled me into different mini games and just followed him and winning some of the games for him. Tanjiro would congratulate me every time, and my heart would be beating faster and faster. I felt happy with him, like I felt safer like when I was younger......

No one pov:

Giyuu watched the little sunshine run everywhere,smiling happy. It made Giyuu fall for Tanjiro more and more.
Tanjiro felt the same seeing the guy he fell for, feeling nice to be with him today.
.
.
.
"Today was so much fun!" Tanjiro said, smiling.
"I'm glad you like it today, Tanjiro." Giyuu said with a bit of a happy tone.
Tanjiro smiled as he and Giyuu walked to the car.
It was 5:00pm .
"Um, I'm kinda hungry 😅." Tanjiro said, scratching the back of his head.
"Oh, do you want me to drive to your house or..." Giyuu said .
"My sister is staying at a friend's house, so I don't need to cook for no one, but I'm tired today, so let's go eat somewhere." Tanjiro said.
"Okay, where to?" Giyuu asked.
"I'm fine with anywhere." Tanjiro said, smiling.
Giyuu looked at Tanjiro, not breaking eye contact.
After a few minutes, Giyuu looked away.
"I'm sorry." Giyuu said, hiding his blush.
"It's fine." Tanjiro said, smiling.

《TIME SKIP BECAUSE YOU LOVE IT》

No one pov:

It was 7:23pm, Giyuu and Tanjiro had finished eating and were already driving back to Tanjiro's place. Tanjiro was falling asleep from how long the ride was.
Giyuu arrived to Tanjiros' apartment and was about to wake up Tanjiro. He stopped and looked at Tanjiro.

Giyuu pov:

I looked at Tanjior. He was really beautiful. The night made his soft skin glow, his hair gently in a way that makes his face more cute.
I was about to hold his hand, but I stopped myself. We are not that close yet. I turned the other way and opened the door. I went to his side and opened the door to wake him up.
I wish I could take him home with me.
I softly shook him and kept saying Tanjiro. He slowly opened his eyes, looking so sleepy, which made him more adorable.
"Tanjiro.." I said, still looking at him.
He turned a bit to look at me and yawn.
He closed his eyes again.
"Hello, Giyuu-san." Tanjiro said, smiling.
I blushed a bit.
I smiled a bit
"Well, hello Tanjiro.." I said
I stepped a bit away from the door and held out of my hand.
Tanjiro blushed a bit and grabbed my hand
"Thank you, Giyuu-San!" He smiled again.
We both walked to his apartment, and we talked a bit again as I standed outside the door.
"Come in Giyuu-San, it's chilly outside."
Tanjiro said, concerned.
"It's fine, plus I'm about to leave anyway." I said.
"Ok then." Tanjiro replied
I said goodbye to him and was about to leave until..

"Wait, Giyuu-San." He said

" Huh....
.

I placed my hand over my cheek.

I blushed

"Be safe, Tomioka-San!"

.
.
.
.
I will.....

IM SO SORRY GUYS FOR NOT POSTING!!
I was kinda busy with all the tests the whole month, including my finals.
So yea I'm sorry.
How do you like this chapter?
Cuz I deleted like half of it .
Hope yall doing well my pookies<3
I was thinking of angst but like not ending all happy.
But that's towards the end of this book which won't probably be until months or like 30 chapters but idk, plus there is going to e different storylines so yea.
Remember yall are all beautiful/handsome people or whatever you are.
Have a good day/night/afternoon/3 am!