I

"Do it..."
____________
(Geto pov)

"Oooohhhh suguruuuu~" satoru called. I turned around, being hit in the face by a basketball. I hissed in pain as I fell onto my ass. "Woah, my bad." Satoru cooed skipping to me."What the hell." I mutterd rubbing my nose."it was an accident chill." Satoru said I stood up." You know damn well it wasn't." I said he rolled his eyes. My eye twitched in anger."How about we take this outside?" I said. Satoru smirked."Awe, my little suguru feeling lonely, go by yourself." He said, glaring at me in a way that looked like he was flirting."Stop flirting with me." I muttered, stepping back from him and crossing my arms."Awe, but you like it." Satoru said, smiling at me and lening in close again. I balled my fist up, but before I could swing, a voice called out.

"Alright, you two, I have something for you to do - " Yaga sensei said me and satoru began to fake streach."Uh..so anyways you two have a mission." Yaga reiterated me, and satoru groaned in union."What?" Yaga asked."Oh, nothing. " We said in sync. I jogged over to the side of the gym, grabbing our jackets and throwing satoru his as he followed yaga out the door. As I was making it to the door, he popped his head back in. I stopped before bumping into him. "It really was an accident here." Satoru kissed my nose, and I felt my heart skip a beat as I stared shooked."There now it's all better." He said, smirking before leaving the gym again, leaving me there, confused and flushed."What.." I mutterd covering my face and taking a deep breath. I jogged out of the gym, catching up to yaga and satoru as he was explaining the mission.

_____no pov____

"You should really humble yourself when talking to your higher ups satoru". Geto said as he lent against the elevator wall."Huh! Now, why would I do that?" Gojo asked, crushing the can he was holding."I just suggested it. Maybe the jrs and freshman won't be so scared of you." Geto said, walking off the elevator and down the hall. "You're not scared of me, are you?" Gojo asked."Now you know the answer to that." Geto said, pausing in front of a room."Then I don't care what those others think." Gojo said his voice went soft and trailed off. Geto paused, too, and chuckled."Your so str-" geto started knocking on the door, but the room exploded."You good?" Gojo asked, looking at the building beginning to smoke up."ah-yeah, I'm fine." Geto said as the curse blocking him opened up again. "The girls falling out the window." Gojo said, geto sighed as he placed his phone in his pocket. gojo was attacked. Geto ran forward, making some curses explode the window, and he jumped out diving head first. Gojo watched this a light blush on his face."he's so cute."Gojo thought as he punched his attacker in the face.
__________

Gojo was holding riko. Geto stared at the sight unbeknown to him his face was scrunched up in jealously alittle.gojo glanced at him and smirked but before he could speak he was harshly slapped as riko jumped out his arms and took a defensive stans. Gojo held his cheek."ow, you bitch!" Gojo yelled angry till suguru grabbed his shoulder."listen riko were here to protect you". Geto said smiling."as if werid bangs" riko yelled getos head tilted as he kept his smile."little bitch-" geto mutterd making gojo look at him."woahhhh there no need to get all angryyy". Gojo said trying to calm geto down. Geto gave gojo a look and withing seconds they were holding riko one holding her arms the other holding her legs as the streached and twisted her body."ahhhh let gooooo!" Riko whined.

_________

"What the fuck do you mean don't bring her there!" Gojo yelled making geto and kuroi perk up."tengens wishes are to make the girl happy and let her fulfill her last wishes." Yaga explained gojo groaned loudly and hung up shoving his phone In his pocket."calm down satoru, keep in mind riko won't be here much longer let her enjoy her last days." Geto said Gojo sighed. "Yeah, do you know where she is?" Gojo asked walking over to geto and draping his body over him. Geto paused closing his eyes."yeah I have curses watching over her- go find riko." Geto started before his demeanor changed and he pushed away from gojo walking ahead."huh why?" Gojo questioned and kuroi stood up quickly."two of my curses have been killed". He said

The three of them ran down the halls."where is she?" Gojo asked kuroi."ethier the chapel or music room." Kuroi said "then let's split up I'll find who killed my curse gojo you take chapel and kuroi will take music room." Geto said the two nodded and split ways.

"A youngling how entertaining." A old man said as he stood in the hall blocking geto two curses by him." Old geezer". Geto spat making two curses appear out the ground."ah a curse manipulator." The old man spoke. Geto sent a worm curse forward he assumed it ate the man till he heard the glass behind him shatter and he spun around. The old man smiling pulled a knife out and swung but geto doged and grabbed his hand hitting the knife out he left hooked the man grabbing that same arm again punched the man in the face again. He continued his punching right hooking giving gut shoots till he finished with an uppercut. The old man flying into the wall face swollen and bleed. Geto crouched down

"Old bitch".