T

"You can't take that path, satoru gojo.. but I can." geto mutterd assuming gojo couldn't here but he did

"No, you can't." Gojo thought."suguru, let's go.." gojo called out, making suguru snap out of his thoughts and turn around and begin to walk behind gojo.
______________

Gojo had been sitting in the tub for over an hour, the water a deep red. There was a knock on the bathroom door, but gojo had no energy to answer he just swished the water around Abit. "Satoru, I'm gonna come in okay". Geto spoke softly as he opened the door slowly. Geto stared at the water, his face scrunching up."Holy shit." Geto mutterd. Gojo stared at him for a moment. geto had no shirt on, but his torso was wrapped in bandages slightly, Turing red. He had on gray shorts and long socks with white sl Geto made his way over to gojo, sitting on the floor beside the tub leaning against the wall he stared up at the celling."You okay?" Geto asked after a while."Mmm," gojo hummed, moving in the water again."Yeah... I'll be okay..." Gojo said, looking over at geto, staring at the growing blood stain on his chest." What about you?" Gojo asked."Honestly... no...I'm not okay..." Geto spoke his vocie. Began to crack as he began to tear up." Gojo stared at him for a moment, not knowing what to do because one he was naked and two geto had always been the more calm and emotionless one of the two." Hey my suguru, don't cry, at least not while I'm naked. I can't comfort you.." gojo said geto looked at him and chuckled softly. " "I told you to stop with the nickname." Geto said as a soft smile fell on his face and a tear ran down his cheek. "I need to get dressed. Go wait on the bed." Gojo said geto stood up, leaving the bathroom."

After a while, gojo came out of the bathroom. He galnced over to the bed where geto sat knees to chest head down. Gojo walked over, crawling into the bed , and made geto look up, his eyes still watery."Hey...uh..it's okay?" Gojo said, confused, geto stare at him."You suck at comforting people.." geto said, putting his head back down."I'm sorry I'm not used to comforting you...and I realized...that needs to change." Gojo said, making geto look at him again."You're my best friend suguru your the reason I save people. Why I get up in the morning? Why? I'm a sane person, but I've realized that I'm not that for you..." Gojo mutterd as he moved to sit right in front of geto."So please...talk to me. I'm here for you just like you're here for me." Gojo said, reaching a hand out. Geto sat up a bit more and grabbed gojos' hand."..it's just..." Geto started but paused."I'm overwhelmed..and...and I was so scared...". Geto said tears began to stream down his face. gojo pulled geto onto his lap."Why?" Gojo asked softly mainly to make geto continue his venting. "Because...I thought you died...he said it, and when I saw that pool of blood, I felt my whole world crashing down... and I.. couldn't protect you like I so desperately tried to...I couldn't protect riko..or kuroi..no one I....I felt so weak.." geto spoke crying more, his body slightly trembling."and when he cut me and I laid there losing consciousness I couldn't help but think about the failure I had become...I....I don't know...so much is going on...I can't ground myself anymore..." Geto said as his breathing picked up as he began to have a panic attack." Hey hey hey suguru breath, I'm right here, and I'm alive." Gojo said, placing his hands on getos face, making him look at him." I understand everything your going threw, and I blame myself to if I would have slept like you told me too I wouldn't have been as tired as I was I would have sensed him before he got to close and non if this would have happen." Gojo said, still holding getos face. Gojo began to tear up,"And I'm sorry I failed to end him cause then you wouldn't be hurt and riko wouldn't be dead." Gojo said, looking down. He let his hands fall onto getos' hips."it's okay... neither of us were in the right mind... and things just.. didn't go as planned.." geto mutterd, placing his arms around gojo hugging him till his finger grazed over a scar on gojos neck. Geto lend back and grab gojos chin, making him look up as he lends down to see gojos neck."What are you doing?" Gojo questioned the shivered when getos fingers grazed his neck."Oh..." Gojo mutterd leaning away from getos touch."..our fight...it.. it was horrible... suguru, I'm telling you it was so bad. He stabbed me through the throat...I felt blood filling up my throat, then he slit my chest and stomach open, and then he just kept stabbing...". Gojo explained getos eyes wide as he thought about the image and began to feel sick. "That sounds horrible..." Geto muttered, then lifted gojos hair up, staring at the scar on his forehead. "Suguru...can I brush your hair?" Gojo asked, making geto freeze."huh..uh..yeah ". Geto said, crawling off gojo, who got up, jogging to the bathroom. The sound of things falling and scattering about filled the room until gojo appeared again."I found it!" Gojo cheered, holding a brush still in its plastic container. Geto smiled softly as he watched the younger tear the plastic covering off and throwing it away. Gojo strutted back over to get bouncing on the bed, making them both bounce before. Gojo said beside geto and pulled him back on his lap."ah-you know you don't have to put me on you lap". Geto said his face, Turing pink."But I like it, turn around." Gojo spoke as geto turned to face him. Gojo smiled softly as he began to brush getos' hair. Geto lend forward, placing his head on gojos shoulder as the snow head brushed the back of his hair and ran his fingers threw it.

"I'm always here for you, suguru.