D

Geto awoke to the feeling of something cold wrapped around him. He shivered slightly as he opened his eyes and noticed he was pressed against someone chest then it clicked to him, and he blushed lightly. Geto looked up, seeing gojo face asleep his lips slightly parted, and a puff of freezing air escaped with each breath out. Geto was confused his room wasn't cold and most definitely not cold enough to make cold clouds appear. Geto sat up, yawning as he placed his hand on gojos forehead and whinced. "God fucking damn he's freezing..." Geto said and began to get concerned as he wrapped the blanket around gojo and stood up walking to his closet he grabbed a few more and piled them onto gojo. Geto watched the younger move around Abit before settling then kicking the covers off. "You idiot your freezeing keep them on." Geto mutterd putting them back on. Gojo groaned Abit and opened his eyes."mmm...sug..ru". Gojo mutterd yawning and sitting up a puff of cold escaping as he closed his mouth again. "Your freezeing satoru like really bad!" Geto said his face filled with worry." Huh..oh that's normal". Gojo said "no it's not,". Geto said Gojo chuckled."don't worry my suguru I promise it is for me, ever since I masterd purple my body's temperature had began to fall below like -2 degrees." Gojo explained kicking the covers off again and sliding outta bed." Oh...that sound horrible but useful for the summer heat". Geto said Gojo shrugged. The smell of food hitting there noses as the trialed outta the room the sound of singing filling there ears.

The two adults entering the kitchen watching as megumi and yuji moved about the kitchen with yuji singing. "Your a really nice singer ". Megumi admitted handing yuji the butter."thanks ma-dad taught me". Yuji said Megumi looked at him."why do you call him that?" He asked Leaning against the counter but not taking his eyes off him. "Oh..it's a really embarrassing story". Yuji said laughing alittle."Go onnn." Megumi cooed yuji smiled."when I was little his long hair from behind made him look like a girl so for a long time I'd accidently call him mama and I'd hurry and correct myself so it'd end up being me stuttering the words mama and dad together and eventually he started responding to it". Yuji said laughing alittle."that's so cute ".gojo said making megumi and yuji immediately snap there heads over to the two."Satoru you just had to say something ". Geto said annoyed."Good morning! Yuji cooed."good Morin dear, fushiguro". Geto said walking Iverson and petting both there heads."good morning geto san". Megumi responded. Gojo smiled softy he enjoyed this sight he wished it would last forever but the sad reality was it wouldn't not after last night."suguru...". Gojo muttered geto looked at him his face falling to confusion as he couldn't read the others expression. "What's wrong satoru?" Geto asked megumi knew what was about to happen."Itadori how about I take over and you go to your room." Megumi said itadori was confused."huh..but". Itadori started but megumi hushed him and shooed him away. "Satoru..?" Geto mutterd again. "Suguru...listen...uh...you know what's gonna happen right?" Gojo said geto was confused then his eyes widden."no...nononononononon". Geto said Gojo was taken back by the sudden change in aura."I won't let them touch my baby...I wont!" Geto said glaring at gojo." I have an idea...but...it probably won't last to long." Gojo said."I can't...I won't let them kill him.satoru I WON'T!." Geto said gojo nodded."I know you won't suguru and I won't ethier..". Gojo said trying to calm him down."Those stupid old bitches can never just leave people the fuck alone!" Geto yelled balling his fist up. Gojo didn't like this deranged side of geto it was not comforting and quite scary."calm down suguru I said I won't let them hurt him...but he's gonna have to come to the school and stuff like that". Gojo said geto.shook his head."no...cause then he'll be in danger...."geto said."then come too". Megumi said as he turned the stove off." Huh?" Geto and gojo said in union looking at megumi."Come with us...". Megumi said geto paused he had left for a reason he couldn't stand that place and didn't want to put his baby threw it too but there was no choice and he didn't want his baby to go threw this alone."i...I'll do it...I can't let him go threw this alone." Geto said gojo perked up his heart pounded and he flet a smile fall onto his face he was gonna have his best friend back and but his side at that."dad...are you okay?" Yuji asked making geto look down the hall."yeah I'm fine.." geto said opening his arms making yuji come in for a hug."were gonna go to a place...uh...I'll explain it on the way there mkay". Geto said running his hands threw yujis hair as yuji hummed.
__________________

"So, people come here to trian so they can be masters at killing curses?" Yuji said as he adjusted Apple on his body."yep just like that". Geto said as the four of them made it to the staircase."Is bringing him a good idea?" Megumi asked pointing to the snake around yujis body."honestly no but who gonna stop him". Gojo said."alright little yuji I'm gonna show you to your dorm." Gojo cooed hopping up the stairs yujis trailing behind."are you okay on your own, geto san?" Megumi asked looking to geto who nodded."yeah I'm gonna go talk to yaga". Geto said."well principle yaga is in the front where gojo and itadori went actually." Princple?" Geto thought jogging up the stairs. Geto made it to the front and went to twist the know but was rejected as a sign appeared. "Acceptence in process". Geto stared at it before stepping back and waiting.