N

"He's a really strong kid suguru, what do your trian him in?" Gojo asked drying his hair as geto laid across his bed." I don't train him in anything. He's natural like that." Geto said, looking at gojo, who raised an eyebrow."What really?" Gojo said, geto sat up, his hair falling out of the loose bun it was in." Yeah, when he was like 6, I noticed how unnaturally strong he was, I guess I trained him a little cause I did teach him to fight young, but his strength and durability are all him." Geto said gojo hummed."truly a talented kid." He said and threw his towel onto a laundry basket he walked over to his closet and grabbed a shirt, putting it on.
"You like your class so far?" Gojo asked, looking at geto who was fidgeting with his gages."Yeah, that Zein girl maki is really strong considering her setback." Geto said gojo nodded."I would have leveled her up some grades if the stupid zein didn't interfere." Gojo said, walking into the bathroom and grabbing a brush."they've always been so annoying." Geto said, closing his eyes. Gojo crawled onto the bed, pulling geto towards him and beginning to brush his hair. Geto was taken back by the sudden gesture, but he relaxed into gojos touch."Panda was a bit weird towards me at first, but he seemed to calm down after a while, and inumaki is really sweet, hard to understand, but he's really caring." Geto said gojo hummed again."Yeah, I wish he wasn't so scared of speaking, but eventually he'll trust himself, I actually believe yuuta will be the one to help him overcome that fear." Gojo said."yuuta okktsu? He's in Africa right ". Geto asked, leaning back against gojos chest as gojo began running his hand through getos hair instead. "Yeah, he's been training out there for a while now. I do believe he's supposed to be returning soon." Gojo said geto yawned."I'm excited to meet him actually, I've heard his ability is really strong." Geto said, closing his eyes."I'm sure you'll enjoy him." Gojo said, watching as geto began to fall asleep he smiled softly, adjusting so they were lying down. Gojo kissed the top of his head.

____________

Yuji,nobara,megumi, maki, panda, and inumaki stood on the trianing grounds awaiting their teachers' arrival. Yuji was talking to Panda in awe as he touched the furry creatures' ears and face."You're really lively." Panda said, holding yuji up so yuji could pet his ears." You're really cool." Yuji cooed "tuna." Inumaki said, pointing ahead to suguru, who was dressed in jogging pants and a black tee."Sorry for taking so long." Geto said, tying his hair up. Panda sat yuji down, who walked back to his spot beside megumi." It's fine, what are we doing?" Maki questioned."training,.physical and weapon combat to be exact.". Geto said, stopping in front of them. "Oh, seems simple enough we do this daily." Panda said inumki, nodding. "That's wonderful, I can study how you fight now and give pointers then." Geto said, smiling."Pair up as you see fit and begin training."geto said.

Maki and nobara

Panda and inumaki

Megumi and yuji

Geto sat on the bleachers, watching everyone. After about 10 minutes, he called everyone over. "Inumaki and Maki were really agile and flexible, but seem to focus too much into their weapons and not their full body." Geto said."Isn't that the point?" Maki asked, geto shook his head."your weapon is an extention to your body you should treat it like an extra arm or leg and not use it in a way that henders all of your strength into it but blend it into your body". Geto said Maki and inumaki nodded." Panda, your fine physical combat, but weapons you don't seem to like, which is fine considering who you are, you won't really need them." Geto said."nobara, you skilled in weapon already and physical combat, maybe your timing and speed should be worked on more." Geto said, then looked at yuji and megumi, who were talking about something."fushiguro, you should focus more on your weapons trianing and speed same for you yuji work on long range weapons." Geto said, making the two boys look at him." Oh, okay!" Yuji said, geto smiled."Go ahead and continue trianing then." Geto said."Actually sensei, I was wondering if I could go get a track suit it's hard training on the uniform." Nobara said geto hummed."Yeah, I don't see why not , fushiguro will train with Maki then." Geto said yuji looked upset."Don't worry, you'll train with me." Geto said.

Everyone was sitting on the bleachers catching their breath, geto and yuji on the and hand were still training but in physical combat. Geto grabbed yuji by the arm, flipping him, but yuji hit him with a foot swipe, but geto flipped onto his feet, going to kick yuji, who dodged. The fight over time seemed to grow in intensity, and the students watched in awe as the two on the felid moved in unbelievable speed. Yuji jumped back, catching his breath slightly. "Apple". Yuji muttered the snake, perking up."detach". Yuji muttered. The snake began to unravel itself till geto was suddenly tackled. Yuji stood confused as gojo held geto down."HA I WIN!." gojo cheerd geto sighed."That's enough for today yuji". Geto said, pushing gojo off him. "Awee, but I was getting serious!" Yuji whined."we can continue later." Geto said, swinging at gojo, who dodged."Okayyy," Yuji said.

______________

"A mission... don't you think this one is a bit too much for them?". Geto said as gojo flopped down onto his lap." I do, and I don't want them going on it, but the higher ups are forcing it." Gojo said geto hummed. "I'm sure they can handle their own on this one, I won't be far from them, ethier," Gojo said, geto pushed gojo onto the floor."heyyyyy" Gojo whined geto smiled." Oops." He said, standing up and walking off.