Y

Geto sat against a cold cell wall, he didnt remember the last time he slept, and he was fed like 2 slices of bread every week or so. He didn't mind the bread thing, tho since he was used to it, but the freezing cell and no lights were slowly making him go insane. He hadn't spoken to anyone since he was captured. Suddenly, the sounds of foot steps echoed through the halls. Geto looked up, seeing a girl with a black bob and a scar across her forehead."My , you dont look too well." She cooed."What do you want with me?" He asked his vocie raspy."Nothing,  in fact, i wanted to thank you." She said."Thank me?" Geto asked."Yeah, for raising my son," she said, getos eyes widden."What?" He questioned."yuji, my dear son, you've raised him so well, and he seems so happy. Im thankful for that." She said geto sat up."why'd you leave him in that fucking village?" Geto said."well i needed you to find him somehow." She said."why would you need me to find him, what kind.of shit mother are you?" Geto said angry."my my your getting hostile little geto, i just simple was not fit to be a mother." She said."but a mentally unstable 18 year old who murdered 15 people was?" Geto said."precisely". She responded."who are you?" Geto asked."i don't remember the name of this body...but call me kenjaku." She said smiling."well kenjaku what are you planning!". Geto yelled."well i need my son back for one reason or another and thats what i will do im gonna go retrieve him then feed him all of these." Kenjaku reched behind her back and pulled out a sorrta sash opening it it showed what geto assumed to be 15 or so fingers."are thosee..sukunas..." geto mutterd kenjaku smiled."thats correct!" She cheerd then closed the sash."no...NO I WONT LET YOU...." Geto yelled he tried moving but his body was numb."YOU CANT DO THIS!" Geto desperately yelled kenjaku watched with a smile she turned on her heals and began walking away geto screaming at her not to do it.

______________

1 week later

Yuji and his gang had been hiding out in a subways the signs tho were all gone, and there were no trians so they didnt know exactly where they were, but they were assuming it was shibuya because of the layout.

"Do you think everyone else is okay?" Yuji asked as he and megumi roamed the subway layout riding it of any curses that may have wondered in."im sure they're fine. Megumi responded yuji went quite as his eyes locked onto something ahead."yuji?" Megumi questioned looking at him then ahead. "Yuji itadoriiiiii~" a curse cooed it stood at 6 foot with pale skin long black hair and grey eyes it resembled a human but the curse engery it gave off gave it away.

Yuji took a defensive stance."What do you want with him!" Megumi yelled standing Infront of yuji."To play is all, dont be such a suck up". The curse replied walking forward."and what if i dont want to play?" Yuji said standing beside megumi."then I'll kill the girl with the Bob!" The curse said megumis and yujis eyes widden."Kugisaki?" Yuji said the curse shrugged."she wouldn't tell me her name". The curse responded.

"What game?" Megumi said the curse glared at him."I don't wanna play with you!" The curse shouted."well thats too damn bad, Now what game!" Megumi yelled back."hmph! Since you wanna play so badly fine!" The curse replied with a whine." Were gonna play hide and seek itadori will hide and me and u will seek". The curse explained."if i win i want kugisaki back safely." Megumi said the curse rolled his eyes."whatever, and if i win i'll kill her". The curse said itadori didnt like that, "fine, vow on it". Megumi said sticking his hand out."w..wait megs maybe.." yuji started but megumi gave him a gentle smile and reached his hand up into his hair."its fine". He said yuji stared at him then nodded."and no cheating!" The curse added there hands connected and a ball of curese energy surrounded them."i vow to play by these rules." Both the curse and megumi said in union. The bubble popped and the two separated from eachother."you have 1 minute to hide." The curse said then pointer to a room."me and him will stay in there for the one minute in witch you hide." He explained."be safe.." yuji mutterd megumi nodded."i will." He replied the curse began to skip to the room megumi began to follow till yuji grabbed his arm and pulled him back kissing his cheek. Megumi was stunned his cheeks going red."LETS GOOO" the curse called holding the door open."yeah yeah." Megumi replied walking to the room."once this door closes the timer will start". The curse said megumi stepped into the room he glanced at yuji one last time before walking fully in the curse smiling brightly closed the door and yuji took off full speed. He ran as far away as possible and scaled some building the climed into a sorta chimemy smoke outlet, he knew it would be a hard spot especially for megumi but he didnt want to risk Kugisakis life he just hopped megumi would find him.

"59....60 LET'S GO!" The curse cheered as he burst out the room and ran off. Megumi walked out and looked around before running off in the opposite direction of the curse. And out the subway all togather into the upper ground filled with curses..."shit".