N

"Do you think they saw it?" Megumi asked, looking at inumaki, who nodded. "TUNA!" Inumaki yelled, suddenly tackling megumi as a curse tried hitting him. The two of them were surrounded by curses."fuck, the move caught there attention too." Megumi said as he pucned a curse."Dont move" inumkai yelled then kicked the curse. The two fought continuously, but the curses kept appearing and the two were beginning to fall behind."ge-" before inumkai could finish he coughed up blood and toppled forward witch resulted in him falling into a curse attack and being sent flying."INUMKAI SAN!"Megumi called watching inumkai go flying into another group of curses that began to pile onto of him. Megumi tried to help him but he was piled on too. He gasped in pain. He felt blood trinckling down his head as he hissed in pain. "Rika" he heard a suddle vocie speak then all the curses seemed to vanish in mere seconds. Megumi stumbled forward but was caught by a pair of arms."are you okay?" A vocie asked, megumi glanced up seeing yuuta holding him with one arm. Megumi stood up again, wiping his forehaead and holding his arm over the wound on his forehead."yea". He mmuttered that uuta used his free arm to prop inumkai up and sweep him up bridal style."Is he okay?" Megumi asked , ooking at the passed out teen."im not sure, but hhe'sstrong he'll wake up soon." Yuuta said , ooking at inumaki with a soft loving type of glance."How long have you been here?" Megumi asked as the two of them went into a near by bulding and using it as a sorta refuge."About 2 hours." Yuuta said, laying inumkai down and taking his jacket off, draping it over him."Who were you with?" Megumi questioned."Uh, no one wait no i was getting off the plane about to return to the school. i said thank you to the flight attendee, and then we were sucked here. At least, i think she was." Yuuta explained. Megumi nodded."When ever were brung here, it's in pairs of two, maybe more, i dont know." Megumi said, sitting down and leaving against the wall, yuuta joined him, placing inumkais head on his lap."How long have you been here?" Yuuta asked."4 or so hours, i was talking to yuji. " Megumi said."getos, son, right?" Yuuta asked megumi nodded."Yall still haven't found him right.." yuuta asked megumi shook his head."No.." He answered,yuuta went quiet. ""Do u think -" yuuta started."he would never. At least i dont think he'd just leave yuji like that. They were way too close." Megumi said yuuta nodded."i didn't think so." Yuuta said silence fell over them again. "Whats the plan?" Yutta asked after a while."Plan, shouldn't you be the one coming up with that?" Megumi asked. yuuta rasied an eyebrow."You're smarter, plus i figured you had one since that lightning trick you pulled looked like it was meant to draw attention." Yuuta said megumi paused."it was, we only really thought of finding more people. We didn't really have a plan after that." Megumi said yuuta nodded.

"Lets stick to that then, im sure more of our friends are here, so lets try to find all of them." Yuuta said megumi nodded."sounds like a good idea."MEGUMI! YOU HERE!?" A familiar voice called megumi perked up standing quickly he ran out the door, looking around."YEAH!" He responded and waited his eyes, scanning the area till he saw yujis and nanami running down an alley."YUJI," Megumi called, meeting the boy halfway, engulfing him in a hug and letting out a sigh of relief he didn't expect to feel. "Im glad you're okay." Yuji said, hugging megumi tighter."Yeah, like wise," Megumi said. Pulling away, he glanced at nanami, who was staring at him."Ah, hello, nanami!" Megumi greeted, stepping from yuji."Hello, fushiguro kun."nanmi greeted."Let's go into the bulidng,  yuuta and inumkai san are in there." Megumi said, pointing.

"How long should we stay in here?" Nanami asked. Megumi looked up at him, given he was the only other one awake. Yuji was leaning against his shoulder, yuuta leaning against itadori's, and inumaki still on yuutas lap. Megumi propped yujis head up under his own."Uhh, we can leave when they wake up, i kinda wanted to wait a bit longer to see if anyone else saw the signal."megumi said nanami nodded."You should rest too. Who knows the next time you will?" Nanami suggested that megumi looked down."That doesn't seem like a safe idea tho". He said ."It's fine. i can protect us. Just sleep while u can," nanami said. megumi looked at him, then nodded, laying his head on top of yujis and closing his eyes.

Megumi awoke again to soft singing and fingers running through his hair. "Tell me, am i going crazy..." The vocie sang softly megumi stayed still listening and letting the vocie register with his mind."Tell me, have i lost my mind? Am i just afraid of loving, or am i not the loving kind?." They continued the voice registering to megumi as yujis. Megumi had heard him sing before, but this time, his voice was far softer the melody sounded way sweeter than anytime before. Megumi enjoyed it. It was every bit of calming he needed to feel in these times."cause i can't do it anymore, give me that cant~ sleep~love~". Yuji sang and began to hum the rest of the song. Megumi sat up after a while, "Your awake, good morning or night." Yuji said Megumi hummed, streaching and looking around."Where's nanami san?" He asked." I dont know, i just woke up like an hour ago," yuji said, cracking his neck. Megumi whinced hearing the joints pop. He then glanced at yuuta and inumkai, who were both asleep on the floor, cuddled close together. "I belive hes near by tho". Yuji said Megumi nodded, bringing his phone out it was close to dying, tho."It's 9 at night." Megumi said yuji stood up streaching."The skys a dark erire red with no sun or moon tho," yuji said. Megumi stood up, streching as well."i wonder where we are."