Unfolding powers! Part 1

BOLD- POKESPEECH

REGULAR-NORMAL SPEAK

BOLD SLANTED-TALEMPAPATHY/AURA

'THIS'-In mind

Third POV-                                    

We find a boy with Raven-black hair sleeping on a bunk bed with a little yellow mouse like thing at the end. Then the little yellow mouse starts to move and starts to open its eyes then it starts to sort of waddle over to the boy and starts to shake him.

??? POV-     

I wake up to this weird light thing and when my eyes adjust I see................ARCEUS?!?!?! "Wh-what?!" Is all I could manage to say Arceus starts to get closer so me being me I bow "No need to bow my child" "o-oh o-of course" I student I mentally face palm 'DID I JUST STUDER TO THE GOD POKÉMON!' "Did you need something A-Arceus?" "I just want to let you know use your power for good now good by me son(floats away) "WAIT DONT GO! WHAT POWER?!?!" Then I feel an electric shock and shoot up.

??? POV-    

I discide to use my thunder bolt to wake up Ash and it works cause once I use it I see him shoot up from bed and I start laughing 1. Because what he looks like and 2. His reaction!

Ash POV-   

I rub my eyes and see my buddie Pikachu laughing and I know why so I discid to surprise him while his eyes are closed so I slowly get out of my bed and go into my closet while leaving a crack to watch Pikachu.

Pikachu POV- 

I calm myself down to only see Ash missing the first thing that comes to mind is 'WHAT IF HES DOWNSTAIRS EATING ALL MY KETCHUP!!!' so I run down the stairs past Ash's mom named Delia and head to the kitchen when I get there I go strait to the kitchen and open the fridge (don't ask how) I see all my ketchup there but then I hear Ash's mom say "well hello Ashy" so I run back up the stairs

Ash POV-

I see Pikachu run out the door and when I see it's safe I come out and get in bed then I hear the door open and it's my mom I then say "hi good morning mom!" With my usual toothy grin she then smiles and says back "good morning Ashy" that's her nickname for me she doesn't use it all the time but when she feels like it she will! I then hear Pikachu coming up the stairs and whisper something to my mom and she laughs then leaves the room before Pikachu comes in. Right before he comes in I get under my covers and act like I'm sleeping then I feel a something heavy jump on me. It's Pikachu. When I feel him on my head and him shaking me i jump out from under the covers and scare him "that's revenge" I say while laughing Pikachu joins in.

Third POV- 

Ash and Pikachu head down stairs and see Delia cooking some eggs and bacon I sit down and eat with Pikachu next to me on the ground with a ketchup bottle in his hand upside down pile in it on his food 'I can't WAIT to go to Alola today'

Time skip Alola plane-

Pikachu and I are on the plane to Alola. Pikachu sleeping on my lap and I too soon fall asleep                      In Ash's dream-                                                                                                                                                                           ???- Hello son 'I hear a voice say I open my eyes to see the same bright light'

Ash- Arceus?  'I say not sure if it's him again'

Arceus- Yes hello Chosen one welcome to my home" "Wait home?" "Yes this is the hall of origin my home and where all the legendaries and mythical gather every once in a while I have brought you hear to tell you something

Ash- yes? What is it?! 'I say joyfully'

Arceus- I want to tell you that in Alola be careful there might be problems in the way and you might meet some friends there too! But the most important thing you will discover your FULL power

Ash- o-ok wait what power"

Arceus- you'll see good by my son 'then he leaves and I find myself awake with Pikachu looking at me worriedly'

Ash- Don't worry buddy I'm fine just a weird dream!

Pikachu- Pika-pika (Ok)

Time skip-plane landing

They walk out of the plane and walk inside only to see................

CLIFF HANGER!!!!! hey sorry guys I got school so ya I hope you like it my last story didn't really work out so I hope you like it! but if you want to check it out I'd like that! 

Maggie-out