Unfolding Powers Part 5

Last time

Ash "w-where am I?"

??? "You, my Chosen One are in the Hall of Origin, welcome my-"

Third POV

??? "Welcome my.......(dramatic pause in your head please)....Son"

Ash turns around to see the God Arceus himself standing or rather floating in front of him was so confused with the day, this drea, his friends, and new friends he thinks. Ash is so surprised he just bows thinking of what to say, but then he hears the God speak again, so he stops thinking listening to what his God has to say

Arceus "Rise my child" Ash rises "Welcome home Son"

Ash "w-w-what a-are you t-talking a-about? I-I'm j-just a-a regular p-person l-like everyone else y-you cr-created. R-right?"

Arceus "No my child you are different, Yes I created every person on Earth, but, I created them with power, I created you with love, I wanted a special person to protect the Earth, the people, the Pokemon, the Mythicals , the Legendarys, Everyone. You my Son are special, you have powers no one else has, you are more powerful than any Pokémon, Legendary, Mythical, even me, Mew, Mewtwo, Palkia, Dialgia, and every other most POWERFUL Pokémon you can ever imagine. Today when those people showed up, you snapped, you've been through so much, keeping your cool, when those evil teams came and hurt the people you love, the Pokémon you love, you had a thick rope holding your anger together, every time you faced one of those teams it would break little by little one thread after the other, but this group was the last string that was holding your anger together, and hearing those Alolan kids tell you what they do, you snapped and your powers awoken. That breeze you felt that was me erasing the memorie of those Alolan kids seeing your powers of course I didn't want to erase those friends Bonnie, and Max's memory's for you I've been watching them alonge with you I know I can trust them. So when you wake they will know. What I want you to do is go to the beach when it's morning there you will meet some Pokémon I want you to meet. Now I know this is a lot for you to take in at once so hopefully soon you and your friends will find a way to make this work it's almost morning and my time with you is almost up, so for now all I need you to do is wake up tell Bonnie, and Max to come with you, make sure no one fallows you, and I mean NO ONE, go to the beach with ONLY those two, and last but not least be safe...My child. Now it is good byfor now your friends are worried about you so it's time to wake up."

Outside the other story

We see Max sleeping peacefully in his shared room with Ash he awoke to a weird groaning/whining sound he groggily got up and put on his glasses to look over and see Ash to sing and turning making the noises he heared, now Max has never seen Ash like this so he was a little scared, but from what Max could see he was not as scared as Ash was, so the first thing he thought was go find Bonnie. So that's just what he did he ran out of his room and went to Bonnie's next door he basically kicked the door down waking Bonnie in the process and when Max saw how she was looking at him he knew he was introble but he thought 'NO, NOT NOW, I-I NEED BONNIES HELP SHE CAN BE MAD AT ME LATTER!!'

Max "Bonnie....I-I n-need yo-your h-help...c-come......o-on!!! H-hu-hurry!!!!! NOW!!!!!" He yelled

Bonnie at that moment forgot all about her anger seeing her secret crush out of breath even though he's right next door, panicking, worried, terrified, she knew he needed help. So she ran over to him and fell on her knees right next to him who calapsed crying. Now she was REALLY worried.

Bonnie "Max, Max calm down" she lifted his chin to make him look at her he saw worry, sadness, kindness, and....(another dramatic pause)..Love

Bonnie "Ok now that you've calmed down slowly tell me what happened"

Max still crying told her 

Max "I-I was w-waking u-up and-and I-I heard s-some n-noises, s-so I l-looked o-over a-and h-he was t-tossing a-and t-turning a-and I-it looked l-like h-he w-was c-crying s-so I-I th-thought that-that y-you could h-help s-so I c-came h-here!!!!"

Bonnie "Ok, ok let's go let's go see if he's ok"

Back at Max's and Ash's room

Ash was still tossing and turning, his eyes watering, Bonnie and Max walked in and Max walked to his bed and sat down Bonnie went over and started to shake him but it did nothing, soon after Max joined and they were both shaking him, tears in there eyes they were crying, then suddenly Ash shot up in bed sweat dripping down his face his eyes where shaking, they also looked so-so.....dull, Max and Bonnie noticed his eyes and immediately started to cry even more they weren't sure what happened but they knew..well thought that it was a terrible terrible nightmare, but really it was just a vary shocking dream. While Max and Bonnie where thinking of what this 'nightmare' was about they felt one hand on each of their wrists they looked up to see Ash looking at them with a soft smile his eyes looked Happy but Sad at the same time, but before they could ask what he was doing they got dragged out of the room and to the beginning of the beach. There they stood so Bonnie took this opportunity to ask what was happening so she did. 

Bonnie "So Ash why were you-you tossing and-and turning w-with y-your eyes w-watering" she asked starting to cry again.

After explaining (sorry don't want to go through this)

Ash "-and that's what happened"

Max and Bonnie looked at him with surprise, awe, excitement, worry, love, kindness, relief, sadness, happiness, and-and horror.

Max "Ash are you su-"

And that's it thanks for reading but I have dinner and homework so please keep reading and hope you're liking this so far!

Maggie-OUT!