Going Out

Eden's POV:

Gotham City|
July 2nd, 20:00 EDT

Friday night. According to my friends it's the night to make decisions, usually bad ones, but decisions none the less. So here I am standing in my bedroom, in a black mini dress, fishnets, and a cropt lether jacket making decisions. I look at myself in the mirror. It's always been hard to see this as me. not the outfit, but both of my sisters have olive-toned tan skin, whereas I am this sickly pale color. My hair was blond but due to my lack of going outside during sunlight hours, it's been browning. I'm small for my age, in every sense of the word. And though my outfit covers up the scares, and open wounds due to obsessively scratching at hives and breakouts. I don't look healthy. I'm not healthy and never have been, but health is overrated. I take a deep breath swallowed my meds, grabed my bag and left my room.

"And where do you think you're going?" Mom asked the second my door swung opend.

"Out." "You are to young to be going out this late." I rolled my eyes, and left anyway.

Parked right out side, is the group of teenagers I call friends. My friend group is made up of 2 boys and 3 girls including me. I'm the youngest in the group being 13, the others being 15, 15, 16, and 17.

"Hey E, looking good." Greated Otto, as I climbed into the back. Otto is the one who introduced me to the group. A year ago I was sitting in the library studying up on assassins of the ages and there signature MO. He was siting across from me reading a comic book. Long story short he told me that I'm weird for reading up on how to kill pepole, and that childhood is about going out and making as many stupid decisions as possible. Which explains why he has been doing cort order community service for as long as I have known him.

I greated evreyone, and we drove off. "Dose this mean you are actually coming with us to the party?" Zoe asked, gustering to my outfit.

"Ofcourse she isn't. She's going to run off to where ever it is that she runs off to." Morgan the eldest and mom friend of the group stated. Morgan and Zoe are sisters ... we think. No one is quite sure, not even them. Zoe is the one who is the true party animal. She keeps on trying to pull evreyone and anyone into some sort of party. Morgan follows along to keep her safe. She quikly became like a big sister to all of us, as she made it her job to keep us safe when we are doing something stupid.

"Where do you run off to anyway? Like what kind of night life do you have that you think it would be better for you family to belive that your going to frat parties at 13? I know if my moms found out that I'm going out, they would kill me and I'm 16" Noah stated. His parents want him to be successful in life so the amount of pressure on him was what led him to join are group.

I rub the back of my neck awkwardly "Nothing interesting really. Some things here, some stuff there. Any way I can meet you guys at the party afterwards." When I put it like that it really does sound like I'm up to something extremely illegal.

"Here's my stop. I'll see you guys in a few" I say dashing from the vehicle. "We will send you the location when we get there!" Zoe yelled out the window. I waved back as they drove away.

With the car being out of site, I turn around to inter the labrinth of alley ways of Gotham. Jumping over, and ducking under wood and trash and who know what else. I reached a dead end borded up with planks of wood. Squeezing my way inbetwen two bords interning a small room. The only thing inside being a large robotic looking circle.

A robotics voice filed the small space. "Reconised, Sparrow A-01" the circle opens up for me to walk in. I'm transported directly into The Bat Cave.