🚩WORST AND BEST DAY EVER🚩

⚠WARNING⚠
THIS CHAPTER TALKS ABOUT R@PE , SUICIDE, (SELF AND OTHER PEOPLE) BODY SHAMING AND USES THE WORD 'SLUT' SO IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ THIS LET ME KNOW AND I WILL GIVE A YOU A LITTLE SUMMARY OF WHAT HAPPENS SO YOU WONT BE CONFUSED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! THERE WILL BE MULTIPLE WARNINGS WHEN IT STARTS AND ENDS!

-THANK YOU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ONE WEEK LATER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The past week was the same. Still the same racist math teacher. We had a chat with the other group of seniors. We took Joe with in case they wanted to start shit but I guess they didn't know Jeremiah was brothers and cousin to the boys so they quickly chickened out and apologized.

Except the girl. She kept staring at Josh and twirling her hair while she was holding hands with her boyfriend. I know, she's most likely a hoe. But, for some reason I felt jealous. But I don't like Josh like that tho...right?

I tried to brush it off the past week but I just couldn't. I always found myself staring at him and admiring him. That was until Jon ran into my room last night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was just about to lay down when my door squeaked open. I turned the small hallway in my room and saw Jon slowly closing my door. I stood there and crossed my arms.

He turned and it looked like his life flashed before his eyes. He quickly pulled himself together then walked to me.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me to my bed to sit. I sat down and he sat next to me. "You not gonna believe what Josh just told me" he whispered sounding like a teenage girl gossiping.

"What did he say?" I asked becoming curious. "He like someone. Like, he like like her" he answered grinning like an idiot.

"Like who?" I asked becoming impatient. He smirked and stood up. "Wouldn't you like to know" he turned to walk away. I was to into who Josh's crush was that I was NOT going to let Jon go without telling me.

I stood up and grabbed his arm. "Jonathan Solofa Fatu Jr. Tell me who right now......please" I demanded as he turned around. "How you know my full name?" He asked looking scared that I said his whole name (cuz no one likes when ur full name is said).

"Don't change the question. Who is it?" I asked again. "Why do you want to know so bad" he asked smirking. "I'm a teenage girl. It just instinct" I quickly responded.

He stared at me then shrugged. "Okay then. If you tell him imma kill you" he pointed at me and I nodded. "It's you. He likes you, and I know you like him" he casually called me out.

"I- I don- he l-likes me?" I asked in disbelieve. He just nodded, "And you like him". I stared at him in shock. "No I don't" I lied, I most definitely do. "And he doesn't like me. You just saying that so I'll leave you alone and stop asking" I did but didn't want to believe him.

His face dropped. "No I swear I'm not lying. I wouldn't lie about something like this. I see how you stare at him all the time and when your looking away he stares at you" he explained. I could see in his eyes that he wasn't lying.

"Yeah. Okay, I need to think. Go to bed, it's late" I answered feeling bad about kicking him out of my room. "Are you okay? I'm sorry. I swear on my life, I'm not lying" he added. "It's fine Jon. Go to sleep, we got school tomorrow" I responded walking to my bed.