💋THE DATE💋

~~~~~~~
TWO DAYS LATER
~~~~~~~

I woke up from my alarm. Today was mine and Josh's date. Yesterday we spent all day talking about what we could do and where we could go. It was currently 5:45 am. We decided yesterday that today we would spend the entire day together. First, we're going to watch the sunrise at the beach.

I was currently getting dressed. After I finished I brushed my hair and teeth then put my slippers on.

 After I finished I brushed my hair and teeth then put my slippers on

After I grabbed my bag then walked out of my room. After I closed my door I turned and saw Josh closing his door.

He turned and saw me. I smiled widely which he returned. "You ready to go?" I asked and he nodded.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs then out of the house. I unlocked the car then threw him the keys since he knew where the beach was and I didn't.

Apparently they had their license they just weren't allowed to drive to school. For the sake of their parents knowing that they wouldn't leave school before it ended.

I got into the passenger seat while he started the car. We quickly left to the beach which was a 20 minute drive.

I turned on the radio and Tupac was playing.

While we drove we listened to music, talked and laughed.

Once we arrived we quickly got out and ran to the water. He threw his shirt off and jumped in.

I stopped running as I laughed. I put the bag down and took off my sweats. I placed them in the bag then grabbed his shirt before dusting it off and putting inside as well.

I kept my shirt on as I walked down to the water. I stood there and watched him jump over the waves as he tried to get deeper into the water.

When the water reached his neck he turned and looked over to me. He waved like a little waving to his mother. I waved back then laughed as a wave pushed him.

He swam back and stepped out of the water in front of me. "You gon' come in? It's not cold" he asked wiping water away from his eyes.

I don't want you to look at my body....

"Yeah. I just didn't want to get in right away" I lied as I smiled. He nodded then went back into the water.

"Don't wait to long" he said before dunking his head under a wave. I walked back to the bag and pulled out a blanket.

I laid it out and sat down.