👎🏾BACK TO SCHOOL👎🏾

Kaila's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been two weeks and now it's time to head back to the school, where everyone apparently thinks I'm sleeping with everyone...great.

The past two weeks I've been non stop followed by four big Samoan teenagers who are now my bodyguards apparently.

My dad and Solofa have been gone for work so me and the boys have been going to a local gym.

The boys do their thing and I do mine. But if someone walks within 7 feet of me they stand up and guard me like I'm a precious jewel that spies want to steal.

I slowly walk out of my room and downstairs to the kitchen.

"Morning!" Someone yells while I'm busy rubbing my eyes.

"Can we not yell please?" I ask looking up to see a happy Joseph eating waffles.

"Oh, Good morning Jos" I added while sitting next to him.

"Are you tired?" He asks as I lay my head on the table.

"Yes, very tired" I mumbled into my arm then lifted my head.

"Why? What's up?" I ask looking at the little boy.

"Nothing, you just look really tired" he responded then proceeded to shove his face.

I stood up and made a bowl of cereal before sitting back down and eating.

Soon Jon and Josh came down and sat at the table too.

"Morning boys" I mumbled before taking a bite.

"Morning!" They exclaimed at the same time.

They went and made their breakfast then came back and sat down.

We continued to talk until we finished eating and went out separate ways to get ready for school.

I went to my room and showered before brushing my hair and teeth and getting dressed.

This was something I wouldn't normally wear but with my situation lately I felt better in it

Plus I couldn't cover my whole body because it was still hot outside and I would be hella sweaty if I did.

I grabbed my shoes, bag and keys before walking downstairs.

I sat at the table with Jer and Joe (uncle Leati) while we waited for the twins.