🍽FAMILY DINNER🍽

KAILA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been two days since mine and Josh's date day. The day after, his parents had told everyone that we were having a family dinner. Talisua didnt even bother asking my parents if we wanted to come. She just told us that there was a family dinner and That we were coming with them. But that meant all of their family that lived close would show up. Which is a lot....

They said that they were having it at a church because no ones house was big enough to fit everyone.

We also talked about the whole having to train again. We decided that me and the boys, as well as Joe when he wants to, are going to go every other day starting tomorrow.

That is today by the way, the dinner. I am currently in my room freaking out because I have no clue what to wear.

I had tried on every dress I have and I felt like non of them looked good. I am slowly starting to go back to how I was a couple months ago. With everything I do and see makes me feel horrible about myself.

I groaned in annoyance and stomped out of my room. I walked across the hall to Jon and Josh's room and knocked on the door.

The door opened and revealed Jon. He didn't say anything, he just opened the door all the way and walked back inside.

"What are you guys wearing tonight?" I groaned following him and sitting on a beanbag.

"Don't know, mom has the clothes for everyone. Including you guys, your parents didn't even bother telling her no" he responded as he sat on his bed.

"Mom said her and dad are gonna match and your parents are gonna match. And we kids are matching" Josh added patting next to him where he was sitting on his bed.

I stood up and sat next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. He won't admit but this dude don't mess with his cuddles and that's saying something considering we've only been dating for 2 days...

"Okay. I went through my whole closet tryna find something to wear. Wait, what do I do with my hair?" I asked sitting up looking at them both.

"Just leave it down. Don't need to look fancy" Jon laughed. "I'm serious bro, I don't wanna look like shit" I huffed.

There was a knock on the door and in walked their mom.

"Hers is your shirts boys and here is your dress" she explained handing us our clothes.

We thanked her and she nodded before walking to the door. "We gotta leave in 3 hours so be ready by then. And boys, where black pants" she added before walking out.

" 'Ight, I gotta go get ready" I sighed as I stood up. "We have 3 hours. Why so early?" Jon asked looking at Josh who shrugged.

"I would rather be ready early then rush later because imma forget" I responded and walked out then back to my room.

I placed the dress on my bed and walked back to my closet. There was clothes all over the floor. I sighed before picking up the clothes and hanging them back up.

When I finished, I grabbed random clothes and went into the shower.

When I finished showering I changed into my clothes so I could get ready without ruining the dress.
(Besides the shoes)