MR 6

It's been a few days and also a few days of Jungkook avoiding Taehyung

It's been a few days and also a few days of Jungkook avoiding Taehyung. Yes, he had told the older it was okay and that he understood, but he felt awkward being next to him. It was especially hard knowing he has some work with Taehyung and he had to be close with him.

Jimin was a big help the past few days. The older had visited him and made sure he had eaten, showered and worked. He was pretty glad to have him as a friend and as a hyung.

Taehyung had also tried to have a proper conversation with the younger but it'll always end up being interrupted or he would always answer very shortly.

Jungkook huffs as he avoided Taehyung's gazes. Jimin sat beside him and tried his best to cover his view but it seems like the other has ways. Jungkook looked at Jimin and shoved food in his mouth.
"Hyung, this is so awkward" Jungkook says after swallowing the food he had put in his mouth.

"I'm tired, he has ways, Jungkook ah" Jimin says, huffing. As the two chat with each other, someone sat beside them, making them both look up. Jungkook raises his eyebrow, seeing his rival, Kim Seokjin, near him and smirking at him.
"What are you doing here? You're bothering me" Jungkook says, frowning.

"What? I haven't said anything?" Jin says, laughing as he looked at the younger. Jungkook looks at Jin with a glare but becomes nervous as soon as he sees Taehyung approaching their table.
"Hyung, he's coming" Jungkook whispers to Jimin but Jin ended up hearing it.

Taehyung reaches their table and looked at them.
"Is he bothering you guys?" Taehyung asks, knowing the fact that Jungkook hated the guy beside him.
"Uh... Uh... Well..." Jungkook couldn't form any words, and he was internally facepalming because he's also embarrassing himself in front of his crush and his enemy.

"What? We're friends, right, Jungkook?" Jin says and wrapped an arm around Jungkook. The younger choked on his saliva, causing him to cough.

"Friends? When?"