MR 14

It felt weird

It felt weird. Jin was not approaching him nor even talking to him, not even a glance. It was really weird for Jungkook, usually Jin would be by his side now, to annoy or have a chat with him, but fuck... This was not what he's expecting as soon as he had gotten inside the room.

Despite the people chatting, music playing, it felt quiet for Jungkook. He was ignoring all of this and was just staring at Jin's way. Jimin had also decided to visit his friend but he's here, sitting beside the younger, feeling awkward and noticing the silence.

He couldn't take it anymore, so he tapped Jungkook's shoulder to snap him out. Jungkook looked at him, raising his brow.
"What is it with you two?" Jimin asks and Jungkook huffs.
"He's been ignoring me" Jungkook says, pouting.

"And? Are you not benefiting from it? You used to complain about it before?" Jimin says and Jungkook groans.
"I know, but shit, hyung... This feels weird... And it's not good" Jungkook says, crossing his arms.

"How about you guys have a private conversation? Ask him why he's doing this and why he's so quiet" Jimin advices and the younger looked at him.
"I'll try... I hope he sees it" Jungkook says and pulls his phone out, typing the following words.

Jin was trying his best to avoid the stares, he wanted to stare back but he was feeling awkward. He was thinking of ways...

Jungkook :))

Please meet me at my dressing room

I wanna tell you something.