MR 7

"You're friends with him now, Jungkook ah?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow

"From what I last remembered... You told me you hated him?" Taehyung says and sat down beside the younger, who felt awkward being in between the two.

Jimin looked at them and thought of ways on how separate them, knowing his friend is becoming uncomfortable now. He could also see how the two was giving each other glares while Jungkook sat unaware.

He raises his brow at this but forgot it as soon as Jungkook kicked his shin under the table.
"Ow!" Jimin yells, startling the two who looked at him. He expected for them to put their attention on him so that Jungkook will be able to get out, but they didn't even ask if he was okay and continued with their staring contest.

"What the fuck is up with these guys?" He thought, becoming more confused now.
"Tell me, Jungkook ah... How are you and this guy friends?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook was becoming nervous and pressured by now.
"Fuck" Jungkook muttered under his breath, gulping.

"Yes! We're friends" Jungkook says, not thinking. Taehyung looked at him in surprise and even Jimin is surprised.
"Wow... How did you guys become friends?" Taehyung asks and Jungkook bit his bottom lip, scratching his nape.

"He helped me with some things even though I didn't want him too"