MR 16

Jin reaches Jungkook's dressing room door

Jin reaches Jungkook's dressing room door. He looked at it, letting out a deep breath before knocking. He heard a "come in" before he walked in, seeing the younger, sitting in front of his vanity.

"Jungkook, you wanted me?" Jin asks as he gulped, seeing the younger stare at him through the big mirror. He bit his bottom lip, feeling a bit nervous as the younger stood up, now facing him.

He gave a small smile, seeing the younger smile at him.
"Hyung, why do you seem scared?" Jungkook asks, noticing the body language of the older.
"H-huh? Me, scared? Pfft" Jin says, scratching his nape.
"Let's just get to what you wanted me for" Jin says, not wanting to be embarrassed.

"You've been avoiding me, did I do something wrong?" Jungkook asks, frowning. The older stared at his face, feeling guilty.
"N-no, you didn't do anything wrong... I'm... I'm just a bit scared" Jin says and the younger frowns.

"Remember when you told me about what happened between you and Taehyung? I... I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable so I decided to stay silent" Jin explains but the younger doesn't seem to quite realize it.
"I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable because I was planning to do it too... I was planning to pursue or court you" Jin says and Jungkook looks at him.

Jin was starting to feel nervous and started ranting. Jungkook looked at Jin and realized what the older is meaning to say. He walked closer and then pecked Jin on the lips, shutting him up. Jin looked at him in shock, his eyes widened that stared at him.

"That was the only way I thought of shutting you up, hyung... I want to say something too"

 I want to say something too"