MR 12

A few weeks later

A few weeks later...

Jungkook huffs as he lays his head on Jimin's lap. The older looked at him with a raised brow.
"Well, this was a first" Jimin says and Jungkook looked at him, glaring.
"I've always done this" Jungkook says, scoffing.

"You do not! You do this when you try to mess with me" Jimin says, groaning. Jungkook glared at him again before huffing.
"What's the problem now?" Jimin asks, knowing that certain sigh.

"Hyung, you know Jin hyung-" Jungkook is cut off as Jimin gasps, looking at him in shock.
"Jin hyung? You call him hyung now? You usually call him a bitch, motherfucker, foo-" Jimin is cut off as Jungkook puts a finger over his lips.

"Okay, okay, I get it... I call him hyung now because I have seen how he's trying to be nice to me... And because he's being cooperative with me while we work together" Jungkook says, groaning.
"Okay, okay" Jimin says, chuckling.

"So... Jin hyung had been telling me how he likes me and all, but I think he's joking... Because every time he says it, there's a laugh at the end" Jungkook says and Jimin chuckles.
"Are you certain he likes you? Do you like him back?" Jimin asks and Jungkook shrugs.

"I don't know... I don't wanna fall in love at the moment... Don't want it to happen again" Jungkook says, shrugging.

"Well, Kookie... You have to open your heart, think... It's up to you and I'll always be here"

 It's up to you and I'll always be here"