MEET HOSEOK, A DELIGHTFUL BOY

AUTHOR POV

(NOTE - THE WEDDING CEREMONIES ARE OF 2 - 3 DAYS.)

Boys dressed in suits are running fast. A boy wearing his shoe and buttoning his suit shouted from behind.

"Hey, wait."

He started running and caught up to them. "We are running late, right ?" He asked.

They ignored and walked fast. "Walk slowly, please. Why are you rushing ?" He said.

They walked fast and heard announcement. "Now it's turn of bride's cousins that are Wooshik, taehyung, taemin, moon hyung and hoseok."

They ran inside the hall where guests and stage was there.

"They will entertain you with a dance production." Announcer said. "Hey, it's performance not production." Hoseok shouted.

"Hoseok remember you have to stand at back and do steps correctly." Wooshik said.

A boy in a distance saw them coming.

"This is cheating. This time as well you made me stand back." Hoseok complained.

"Oh really? You aren't as good dancer as jhope that we should make you stand in front." Wooshik said.

"Hoseok you could never do group exercises properly back in school. Do you really think you can dance ?" Moon hyung said.

"Jhope also learnt to dance so good. He also struggled at some time but now everyone is crazy behind him."

He stops and flail his arms. "I will dance wholeheartedly in my sister's wedding."

Everyone walks ahead. His brother Taehyung stops. "Brother we have practiced the steps right ?"

Hoseok pouted. "Just come and dance." Taehyung and hoseok went towards the others.

The boy kept on watching hoseok. He was so lost in him that he collided with someone.

He looked back. "Oh, yoongi dear you so early. We haven't even prepared and the groom's family is already here." The father of bride said.

"No uncle we have only come one day earlier groom's family will come later only." Yoongi said.

Jung Minho sighed in relief. "Our yoongi has habit of reaching before scheduled time, that's why he is successful at young age." An old lady came talking.

"That's a virtue." Minho said. "Grandma, Greetings." Minho welcomed them.

"Be blessed" grandma said. "You didn't face any problems in journey right ?" Minho asked.

"I faced many problems, dear. I have got old. My back is hurting like hell. I am growing old." Grandma said.

"No, Grandma you are still extremely young. You must be exhausted you better take rest." Minho said.

They all went and sat in seats. The song started and the boys with hoseok and taehyung started dancing on exo love shot.

Everyone was watching happily when suddenly hoseok from back came in front. "Where are you going, hyung ? Don't do this." Taehyung warned hoseok.

Hoseok went ahead pushed wooshik aside and started dancing in his own style. Everyone watched him weirdly.

Minho and his wife Jungsoo were embarrassed and glared at hoseok. Everyone was laughing but suddenly hoseok fell down and everyone went silent.

Jungsoo scoffed. "If he would do such weird antics he is bound to get humiliated."

Hoseok dusted his clothes and stood up. He smiled. "What happened ? Why did you all stopped laughing ?" He asked.