CHEAP BASTARD

AUTHOR POV  -

AT NIGHT -

Hoseok was going to garden to bring his sweatshirt which he left when he saw his uncle talking on mobile.

He freaked out as he was not allowed in tonight's party because of the incident of car trunk. He slowly and sneakily went from there.

He sighed and was going ahead when he spotted legs of girl. He heard giggling sounds.

He went near and as he was getting near he saw two pair of legs of a boy. He also heard kissing sounds.

He in curiosity went ahead and saw jimin with a girl and kissing her... no he was eating her mouth.

Hoseok involuntarily let out a gasp.

Jimin and the girl turned around. The girl hid her face.

Jimin sighed in frustration. Hoseok was dazed from the scene.

Jimin gestured to the girl. "Arin you go." He said and came in front of Hoseok. Hoseok was still standing on that place.

Jimin rolled his sleeves. He grabbed Hoseok by his shoulders and shoved him to the nearest tree.

Hoseok hissed in pain. Jimin was so close that hoseok had to move his face away.

Jimin breathed down on his neck. "Hoseok, you have messed with wrong person." He said.

"Why did you have to come and interfere ?" He said gritting his teeth.

"Speak." Jimin shouted and gripped his shoulders tighter. Hoseok was feeling immense pain. "Let me go." Hoseok breathed out.

"I was having a good time but you came and ruined it." Jimin said pulling hoseok more closer.

Hoseok was continuously writhing in his hold.

"Wait a minute.." jimin said and hoseok stared at him. "Are you jealous of seeing me with someone else ?"

"You were following me right ?" Jimin asked. "Why would I follow you ? Get away from me." Hoseok hissed.

"To heck with you ! You ruined my good mood." Jimin said.

"I am thinking to make you compensate it.." jimin said and his eyes dropped to hoseok's lips. Hoseok looked at him wide eyed.

"I am clear about it. Either you go away from here or.." jimin said and pulled him more closer.

He leaned to hoseok's ear. "Or else you won't be able to stop me." He whispered huskily.

"I am giving you final chance." Jimin said and let go off him.

He went to the table where water bottles were kept for guests. He picked one and poured it on his head.

Hoseok gulped and watched as the water was trickling down his head and soaking his shirt.

Hoseok quickly ran off. Jimin looked behind and saw hoseok running off in the distance.

.

.

.

Yoongi was speaking to himself in his room. He pasted a page with hoseok written on it.

"Hoseok, if today I don't confess my feelings then my heart would stop beating." He said.

"What am I saying ? Heartbeat.. and all." Yoongi said frustrated. He sighed and again took posture.

"Sorry about that hoseok." Yoongi said.
"Hoseok when I am around you, I feel like breaking every limitations in love." He said.

"What are you doing ? Think straight." Yoongi said irritated by himself.