TROUBLE STRIKES HOSEOK

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok went inside after that incident. "Listen to good news. I taught a lesson to that spoilt brat." Hoseok said proudly sitting.

"Enough ! Don't brag about it." Moon hyung said.

"What if he teaches you a lesson one day ?" Moon hyung said and others laughed.

"Forget about it. Place the order fast !"
Jungha said.

Hoseok picked up the menu. He called a waiter. "Please get us some fresh lime soda and chilled too." Hoseok said.

Suddenly a loud crash was heard. "Oh god. Looks like another accident occurred." Hoseok said.

"It's best restaurant so traffic is there and accidents normal." Hoseok said sighing.

He smiled and said, "To be honest we are lucky that are side view mirror is only damaged." He said giggling.

"Who does this red car belong to ?" Somone said loudly. Hoseok's smile vanished. He looked at others.

They ran outside to witness there car being crushed totally. Jimin fully ran over their car with his jeep. The front of jeep was on car's roof.

Jimin had an eye lock with hoseok. He kept on watching hoseok while he reversed his jeep and brought it down. In the process the entire car was crushed and front mirror and roof everything got crushed to pieces.

Hoseok stared in horror. The car's tyres bursted with the weight and one tyre flew towards hoseok who quickly dodged it. He glared at jimin.

Jimin parked the jeep in front of them. He smirked at hoseok who was biting his lips to control his anger.

His friends came and sat in their seats. "Go.. go and file a police complaint. Say that this spoilt brat wrecked your car." Jimin said.

"Thank your god that it wasn't me, but my jeep that lost its temper. Had I lost my temper you wouldn't have been able to see light of the day." Jimin said full enraged.

"Got it ?" He smirked and drove away. Hoseok just stared in anger and fear.

.

.

.

AT MORNING

Minho went around the car which was fully wrecked from roof to front mirror and even tyres.

He turned towards all boys. "Who did this ?" He asked. He glanced at hoseok.

He went towards him. "Hoseok." He said.

Hoseok gulped. "Uncle, I.. " Wooshik interrupted. "Uncle, I.." But he got cut by Minho.

"When it is about him how do you know what the matter is ?" He asked.

"Uncle, hoseok was with us. We were in jungha's room entire night." Wooshik tries to cover.

"How will he know who did this to car." Wooshik said in whisper.

Minho turned towards chaewon. "Dad, I.." chaewon trembled in fear.

"I.. I.. " He couldn't speak. "What are you blabbering ?" Minho asked.

He went towards him. "Did you do this, chaewon ?" He asked.

"No, dad. I don't even know how to drive car. Moreover, car keys are always in your pocket." Chaewon said.

Minho realised and put his hand on his pockets and found the keys.

Hoseok and everyone sighed. "Tell us now dad, who did this ?" Chaewon said.