HOSEOK CRITICIZES YOONGI

AUTHOR POV -

Jimin was standing near pool. He was angry on his father. "I have tolerated enough."
"If dad taunts me again I will forget he is my dad and cross all limits." 

Two hands suddenly hugged him from behind. "Go ahead. Cross all limits. Whose stopping you?"

Jimin removed the hands and turned around. "Arin, why did you come again ?" Jimin asked annoyed.

Hoseok was coming in same direction while searching Yoongi.

"Let me meet Yoongi I will finish this for once and all." He mumbled.

"What do you mean ?" Arin asked. "I mean why are you here ?" Jimin asked.
"When you called me day before yeterday. It was okay. Today I have come willingly.."

"You do what I ask right ? Now go becaue I am telling you." Jimin said.
"I told you to go gwangju back." He said. Arin pouted.

"There is cold now in gwangju. My lips will get dry. Day before yesterday you couldn't apply lip balm. Apply it today." Arin aid seductively.

Meanwhile, hoseok arrived at the scene. Jimin pushed Arin away.
"Behave yourself." Arin was irritated. "Did you got bored of me so soon ?"
"If you look at your face for two months you will also get bored." Jimin said.

"But you stayed for so long. My last ex lasted 20 days." Jimin smirked.
"But jimin love is forever right ? It dosen't last for days." Arin asked.

"I am clear about it. Just like how one gets bored of same clothes. I also change girlfriends frequently." Jimin said playfully. "Nobody told you.." Jimin faked concern.

Hoseok felt disgusted at jimin. "But  jimin you told I was different. You loved me." Arin said.
"This is my swag. Every girl feels that I truly love her. I do. I do wholeheartedly." Jimin said.

"But Arin everything has it's expiry date." Jimin said while tucking her hair behind her ear.
"Other girls should also get a chance." Jimin said casually. Arin eyes teared up.

Hoseok fisted his hands. "And I am a lion not a cattle whom you can domesticate." Jimin said turning away. Arin started crying.

Jimin looked back. "Please Arin. There is one thing I hate most and that's tears." 
Jimin again turned. "Now get lost." Arin ran away crying in anger. Hoseok felt bad. He stomped towards jimin.

And meanwhile Yoongi was finding Hoseok.

"I hope hoseok is not sad about yesterday night. No yoongi be positive."

"What do boys like you think of girls, huh ? Are they toys that when you want you played and when you want throw them away" Hoseok said.

Jimin turned back. "What do you mean boys like you ? I am one of my kind." Jimin said proud.
"No there are boys like you out there." Hoseok said. "There is a limit to everything. How can you tell a girl that you are bored of her in 2 months." Hoseok said. He felt as if he was going to cry.

"What do you want ? Why are you interfering ?" Jimin asked. "I am not interfering. If I start to interfere I will put an end to your affairs you indecent, cheap man." Hoseok said while furious.

"You are a cheap man. You keep spying on me. You watch where I am going, whom I am talking to, what I am eating, whom I am kissing..." Jimin stopped and looked at hoseok.

Jimin stepped closer to hoseok. "Tell me what you want." Jimin said and grabbed hoseok's shoulder and pulled him closer. "Do you want something from me ?" He asked. 

Hoeok pushed him away. "You stay away from me. I find you, your mentality and your behaviour disgusting. Don't come close to me."

"Even I am not interested in getting close to you." Jimin said. "Then step back." Hoseok said shoving jimin. "I wanted to tell you something. I thought I should whisper in your ear so that you never forget." Jimin said.