JIMIN WANTS REVENGE

AUTHOR POV -

Hoseok came to jungha and hugged her from behind. She smiled. "Sorry for being late." Hoseok said.

"Leave that and you know right that only 2 days are left after that I will leave you. So we are going to talk and spend our time together." Jungha said.

"You are not leaving you are just going to your husband's house and I will visit you everyday." Hoseok said.

"Okay now come here." Jungha said and asked hoseok to sit beside her.

He was about to sit when minho called him. Hoseok looked at jungha. "I think I won't get to spend time with you." He pouted and went towards his uncle.

"Yes, uncle." He asked. "Take this 50,000 won and bring it's change. We have to give these to musicians." He said giving money to hoseok.

Suddenly jungsoo came there. "Why did you gave him 50,000 ? Has he even seen 50,000 in his life ?" Jungsoo scoffed.

Hoseok was hurt listening to his aunt but he remained silent. "I wonder what blunder will make." She said.

Taehyung was listening this and fuming in anger. "Hoseok no trouble this time. If you make any trouble then please don't come here. Get a ticket and return to gwangju." Minho warned.

Hoseok nodded. "The caterers are here tell them what you want. They are waiting for you." Minho ushered jungsoo from there.

"Are they dragons every time they open their mouths and only spit fire." Taehyung said while standing beside hoseok.

Hoseok smiled. "Uncle is telling truth. I am a little careless. I make one or the other mistakes." Tae smiled. "Well that's true."

"But hyung if you get into trouble.." He said. "I'll avoid the situation and get out of there." Hoseok said.

"OK see you bye." He said and went. Yeji was sitting near them and listened to their conversation.

Jimin's family came to the venue and was greeted by the minho family. Yoongi saw hoseok coming while holding his bag.

He wanted to hold him but as hoseok passed near him he could only brush his fingers across hoseok's arm.

Yoongi stares at hoseok's disappearing figure. He has fallen hard for hoseok he knows that.

.

.

.

Hoseok was counting money. "I've already counted it." Shopkeeper said.

"Sir, I am sure you have counted but I want to count it again for my satisfaction or I'll have to come back here." Hoseok said.

He started counting gain. At the far place from shop jimin was watching him intently.

"How many money is there ?" He asked yeji. "50,000" She replied.

"Hoshi" jimin asked him. "His father has passed years ago. He lives with his younger brother taehyung and his mother." Hoshi said.

"His uncle takes care of them. He bears all their expenses." He continued.

"How much will it be if we add 10 percent interest on 50,000 ?" Jimin asked.

"55,000" yeji replied. "Now he will be insulted. I will pay him back with interest. Courtesy, jimin." Jimin smirked and left from there.

.

.

.

"The work is done right ?" Seojoon asked yoongi. "Yes."