chapter 11 - passion

Joe's Pov

Her lips are on mine. Josie's lips are on mine and my body feels like it's caught on fire. Her lips are so soft, like pillows. God, it's been so long since he has felt them, and they are just as amazing as I remembered. I let my arms slide up her body and cup her head. This is wrong, I don't know what she feels. But if she wants me, I'm not going to stop it either. This is what I've been longing for, what I want, what I know I need.

I run my tongue along the seam of her lip, begging her to deepen the kiss. God, I know I should pull away, as her what she is doing, but I can't make my body do it, not when I finally get to have her in my arms. A little whimper leaves her as she opens for me, letting my tongue explore her mouth. She tastes sweet with a hint of vodka, it's intoxicating. She was drinking some kind of sugary vodka drink earlier.

My hands leave her face and I wrap them around her body before cupping her ass, waiting for a response. She gasps against my lips, and I dare to pull her closer, letting her feel the stirring in my groin. I'm hardening more and more by the second. My balls are aching and I'm dying to sink into her, see if she is as tight and soft as I remember. It's been years since we were together, but I haven't forgotten that night, how could I? It's the best sex of my life, and we were only teenagers then. Imagine what it would be like now. All grown up.

The kiss lasts forever but not long enough when she pulls away slightly. My lips go from hot by her touch to too cold from missing her. Hers are swollen from my treatment of them, the passion between us that she can't possibly deny.

"I... I...." She stammers, lost for words. We stare at each other, and an unspoken agreement is made. I can see it in her eyes as she decides, the hunger is radiating from her, she wants me. Taking her hand I hurry us in the door, and we stagger up the stairs like teenagers about to do it for the first time.

"If we go in this door" I start as we reach my door and I turn the key "If you come in. You know what's waiting for you. But I'm giving you an out if you want it" It pains me to say, to even give her an option but I'm not a jackass. I can see she is conflicted, and I don't want to pressure her into something she isn't ready for or doesn't want. It would suck if she walked away, but I get it. This might be a terrible mistake, but it also might be fucking epic.

She pushes the door open before pushing me inside "No more talking" she says, and I groan. Fuck my cock is at full mast and aching to be inside her. The jeans are constricting me to the point that it's painful.

Josie slams the door shut, pulls her shirt over her head, and shakes her hair loose from the ponytail holder. Damn, she is gorgeous in her black bra, and she oozes sex appeal. It's dangerous, she is dangerous. Any man would combust just looking at her. And for tonight at least she is all mine. If I have my way it will be the beginning of forever, but I'm not going to think about what will be tomorrow yet, I'm going to savor the night.

Joining her I pull my shirt over my hair and pull my jeans off before plowing towards her with determination. I'm going to give her a night it's impossible for her to forget. Pound her so well into the mattress that she can't walk straight tomorrow. She will feel my cock as a permanent presence in her pussy. "Is your pussy wet baby" I rasp, and she nods "How about you figure it out tough guy" she smirks and pulls her tights down.

Something I love about her is that she isn't shy about her body, not at all. She isn't shy in general, only if she gets nervous. The confidence she shows off is one of the things I admire. It's confidence without annoying cockiness or taking everything for granted. She isn't rude about it, or can't take no for an answer like some, but it's still radiating from her.

I grab her by her waist and throw her over my shoulder to walk us the short distance to my bed. She shrieks and pounds her fists against my ass "Let me down, right this second Joseph" she laughs, and I do just that, but by throwing her onto my bed and climbing over her.

"Let's see about that wet pantie situation huh? I'm going to eat your little pussy so good, get you nice and wet for me" I bite my lip before sliding down her body. I rarely eat pussy, mostly because I've been a selfish bedroom partner for the last couple of years. I wanted to get straight to it so I could let off some steam, which was an asshole move on my part, but I couldn't care less when there were no feelings behind the sex.

I spread her toned legs before settling between them, sure enough, her matching black thong cling to her center, so I peel them down her legs leaving her bare for me. "What a pretty pussy. I think it will be just as sweet as it looks" She has a small patch of blond hair that is well groomed. I don't mind a bit of bodily hair, as long as you keep it clean. Nothing is worse than people smelling bad in my opinion, it's my pet peeve.

My lips trail kisses up the inside her thighs, stopping just shy of her pussy where I can smell the scent of her arousal. She is already so wet and I'm dying to get a taste. Flattening my tongue I take a long lick from her entrance up to her swollen sensitive nub. Her back arch of the bed with a gasp, and her hand shot down to hold my head close to her most intimate place. "Oh fuck fuck fuck" she moans when I twirl my tongue around her clit, giving it all the attention.

"That's the idea baby, I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk straight. Now take off your bra for me. I want to see all of you" I say before continuing to lick her up and down, side to side. She tastes sweet and smells clean as well as the feminine scent of arousal. As I'm sucking on her clit I look up and see that she has taken off her bra, letting her breasts rest heavily against her chest. They are a good size and bear the stretch marks from feeding our little girl, it's something she should be proud of.

I add a finger to my treatment of her pussy, sliding it into her and rubbing her sensitive walls. With the added friction it doesn't take her long to come hard and I'm rewarded with more of her juices. "Come on, I know you have another one in there for me" It takes a few minutes to work her up again, but then she is coming on my tongue for the second time tonight. I'm fairly enjoying this, that's for fucking sure.

Climbing up her body I pull my boxers down and grab a condom from the nightstand. Even though I haven't had sex in months I keep some in my nightstand just in case. And I also never took groupies to my apartment anyway, that's the recipe for a clinger if they get that inn. Fuck I sound judgmental, but it's true.

"Do you want it nice and slow, or should I fuck you into oblivion?" I say and run my covered cock up and down her slit. She is drenched and it's going to be easy to slip inside her. I just have to focus on not coming in five minutes like a fucking teenager. Because it's been a while, and she is doing all sorts of things to my body just lying here. "Do I only get to pick one, hmmm" she says, and I take the challenge before sliding into her.

We both groan from feeling the contact. I'm fully sheeted into her, and she is gripping me like a vise. I'm worried I'm going to hurt her, so I stay still until I feel her relax a bit around me. The friction from starting to move have me seeing stars, and I have to do things like picture my grandma naked to not cum right away. Fuck I want to savor this moment, feel every second and every ridge inside that body of hers. "Of fuck you feel good. Your pussy is gripping me so good" I groan and start to pick up my thrusts.

She wraps her arms around me holding onto my ass as I do as I promised, pound her into the mattress. Her body shudders and she digs her nails into my ass-cheeks, that's going to sting tomorrow but I don't care. "Oh my god, Joe, fuck" she keeps moaning and is fairly vocal in bed. I like it, it lets me know that she likes what I'm doing to her. She loves this as much as I do.

My balls are tight and heavy, but I don't want it to end just yet, so I push off my orgasm and focus on hers. She is trembling and the words coming out of her mouth aren't making sense at all. Leaning down I press my mouth down on hers, really tasting her mouth as I slow my thrusts a little to savor her. I'm in no hurry tonight, I'm going to take my goddamn time. "You're going to come for me so hard" I mumble against her ear before biting her earlobe lightly.

"Right there" she moans as she shatters around my shaft. I can feel her juices leaking down on my balls, which is all it takes for me to come as well. When she is looking like this under me, and gripping me so hard, it's impossible to hold back anymore. I can't forget this night, it's impossible. And I hope as fuck that it won't be the last one.

Pulling out of her I get out of bed and throw away the condom before joining her again. We are both out of breath and just laying her in silence, trying to get it back under control. That was like a workout, intense and with gratification. My body is going to be beat tomorrow after a game, drinking a little too much, and then this on top of it. It's worth it though, totally fucking worth it.