GOING BACK HOME

JP : Sarwadee phrap...wait or should I say annhyeonghaseyo? Shia!I don't know which one to go with . You know what ,let's just go with what's up. My name is Hwang Jeong Pavinkit or JP for short. You maybe be wondering why I greeted you in Thai and Korean and my name is a mixture of both. That's because I'm half &half but phyiscally look more Thai than Korean. Anyway , I have something interesting to tell you guys about me. What's so special about me?

For a good a good chunk of my life, I have grown up hearing two things living with my maternal family ; one , the women of the bloodline are born with incredible strength , something only the XX chromosome seemed to posssess in the 500 years of the family's existence .

The family tree dates back to our ancestress , Park Gae Boon who slaughtered several men by throwing a giant Boulder at them. Shia. Wish I was there to witness that.

Anyway , Ever since her , the Herculean strength has been passed down to generations of the women in her bloodline and how no male child born in the family tree had never obtained this gift. Any boy who was born was basically average , well any boy ,not me. See , I'm the only guy in my family who has these ablities. Crazy right? Some how Park Gae Boon's super abilities transferred to me too. Making me , the only male descandant of hers to possess this gift.

The second thing I grew up hearing were the stories of my older sister Nam-Soon who went missing at the age of five in Mongolia. I have never met Nam-Soon and I thought I wouldn't . I was totally wrong...

JP always saw how desperate his mother was to find her even to the point of buying a publishing press to spread more ground. From early on , he saw the arguments spur between his mother, Hwang Geum-joo and her ex husband who lost his older sister in another country and frankly JP didn't blame his mother seeing his sister Nam-Soon went missing on his unofficial stepfather's watch.

The first time JP exhibited signs of possessing the unique abilities that ran in the unique X chromosome he had been four months old. He had started floating out of his crib in the middle of the night. The nanny had been the one to find him but no one believed her words because she was one to always come up with nonsense. He had never exhibited any of his powers after that night.

He had been six years old when everyone found out what he could do. JP had been playing with his older brother Nam-In ,both boys had been stuffing their faces with ice cream , their maternal uncle,Geum-dong watching them.

Six year old JP had been watching a silly cartoon and the young boy got the idea of imitating the show's character by grabbing the end of the sofa lifting it easily with his left arm , this shocked both his uncle and brother.

His mother and grandmother had been walking in when they too were surprised to see him easily lifting a sofa that should have been too difficult for the average six year old. His grandmother apperantly almost had a heart attack on the sight.

At first , everyone had been in denial JP was actually born with the superpowers only passed to the X chromosome because not even Nam-In, his older half brother and Uncle Geum-dong inherited anything which was normal in their family's long history - the males were born plain and average nevertheless to say , weak.

The debate however ended when six year old JP channeled his powers something both his mother and grandmother had felt when the three got connected.

His mother and grandmother were further perplexed when they realized he was not only just the superpower boy in their bloodline , he was the youngest , even younger than Nam-Soon to ever channel from the same pool of strength that connected their family gene. The women of the their family had - a connection of sorts that allowed them to detect if one of their one was using alot of their strength which JP , the youngest in history drawed from.