UNDERCOVER

NOTE I'm not a fan of Shioh I refuse to be blind to the stuff he's doing like most people. I sympathize with his background but I do not tolerate the things he did , like seriously most of the fandom are lashing at Nam-Soon as the villain  hello she was undercover. On another hand , I really enjoy Nam-Soon's cheekiness like the girl said ' I was born to be cheeky ' 😂😂😂

            "Mr. Kim Jun-seok." The supervisor asked  the ' three applicants ' who were applying  to work at Doogo.

           " That's right. " Hee Sik who was donning glasses replied .(he looked cute with glasses)

            "And the young lady is... Tsetseg?"

          " Yeah. " JP nudged Nam-Soon in the gut for her informal speech, "I mean yes, sir."

           The supervisor looked at the Thai boy  unable to pronounce his name , "and you're ..."

             " Jitaraphol Gunnpathorn Jumatas. You can call me JJ for short .(JJ 😂😂 Thai fans you understand the irony  )," JP replied with a smirk , proudly going by his alias .

              Gunnpathorn was his  grandfather's name , while the name Jitaraphol  was derived from the Thai actor/ Doctor/ YouTuber , Jitaraphol Potiwihok aka Jimmy (cue bad baddy sound track).  The guy had been the super power boy's crush for the last two years.

          "Right. JJ that's easier," the supervisor said and looked at all three of them , "Mr. Kim, you've been out of a job for three years. JJ is from Thailand and the lady... is from Mongolia. ".

           "I'm Korean, but I grew up in Mongolia. " Nam-Soon stated proudly proud of both her cultures, "Sir. I have a work visa, so I can get a job. Sir. "

               "You can read, right? "

      Nam-Soon nodded , "Of course."

      "What about you JJ?"

        "Khrap." JP said on purpose to confuse the man , "I mean yes. I'm still adjusting to only speaking ..in Korean you see. I came in this country four years ago but my work visa is still applicable."

       The supervisor looked at the brother and sister , unaware of their relation of course , "Doogo, the hope for the unemployed and immigrants. That's how people will see the company. " He nodded, "All right. I'll bring you on this month as interns and see how you do."

                Hee Sik, Nam-Soon and JP exchanged proud secretive smiles that their undercover was going smoothly so far. The policeman had a clue that the company Doogo was responsible for the drug that was  circulating Gangnam recently and the two super power siblings were assisting him in the investigation , well JP was reclutantly aiding Nam-Soon and Hee Sik. He just hoped their cover didn't get blown while they were here

          Three days ago

        "When I came here, I only thought about meeting you and Dad." Nam-Soon said to her mother , " But now that I've met you, I don't know what I'm supposed to do."

        " Of course you do. You can live happily ever after with me." Geum-joo said making JP raise a brow at his mother's clinginess , "And meet your father from time to time.  You can interact with your brothers , spend more time knowing your cousin Bongsoon and the twins. Do you really need to do this."