UNEXPECTED ROADS

Every strong girl has a love triangle , this is the love triangle of my story

Every strong girl has a love triangle , this is the love triangle of my story. But Hint : who likes who?(JP , Superpower boy , Mi-ran , the policeman's sister and Jihoon, the CEO's nephew?. If you've noticed Mi-ran is Yeon Ju from duty after school)

NOTE The versatility of the actress, Lee Yoo mi I hated Na Yeon in AUOAD but absolutely adore Nam-Soon. She really is good in portraying her characters ♥️♥️

JP at eight

"Jeong. Did you beat those boys up?" The principal asked him.

His mother just laughed and looked at the man , "are you seriously asking my son that question?" She dropped the sarcasm , "do you really think my son could have beaten up all six of them."

JP eyed the older boys who were all dressed with various bruises , one even had his arm in a cast - maybe he had gone a bit overboard.

"Tae sin ," a parent pulled their child by the ear , "how did you end up in this situation? Did you pummle each other?"

"Mom. We are telling the truth ," the head bully said , " he beat all of us up."

"Preposterous," Geum-joo scoffed , becoming a bit dramatic as she faced the principal and the other parents , "my son is only eight , they are twelve years old. They are taller and bigger than him. Do you really think an eight year old could have inflicted such damage on them?"

JP resisted the urge to smirk , his mother definitely should have been an actress or lawyer because she definitely knew how to persuade people. Yet again , she was a loan shark (he's eight mind him on his mother's profession ) 😂😂so that made her arguments more compelling because not even the bullies' parents seemed to believe their sons. But yet again , who would imagine a short eight year old managed to beat up six hostile twelve year olds.

"Jeong," the principal addressed him by his first name , " can you tell us what exactly happened."

"I was just minding my own business . Then those big boys came from nowhere ," JP played his mother's dramatic card , besides strength the eight year old also inherited her need for exaggeration , "it's not the first time they picked on me or my classmates. They call me ...mean things ." He whispered to the principal who eyed the bullies.

"What things?"

"Mixish freak ," JP said not liking the stupid nickname most of the kids called him as. Some even commented he should just go to Thailand already.

Geum-joo stood up , looking very offended as she slammed her fist on the principal's desk that immediately shook because of her strength scaring the other parents and the principal.