THE PARTY

JP, Miran, Nam-Soon and Hee Sik broke into the warehouse of Doogo during  the early evenings . The Kang and Gang/Hwang siblings stealthy made the way in the night.

           "So what exactly are we looking for anyway?" Miran asked as they looked around the warehouse.

              "First of ," the officer confronted his sister , "I did not approve of you coming here."

         "I did not ask for your permission Oppa."

            "This mission is dangeorus. "

       "So? Don't the police literally use civilians to go undercover " The journalist student retorted.

        Nam-Soon and JP watched with baited curosity as the other sibling pair argued with one another.  Ever since they arrived Hee Sik had been going on about how  his sister shouldn't be on this mission  and how Miran kept refuting she had to be there.

              "JP?"

           "Yes?" The super power boy turned his attention to his big sister.

     Nam-Soon looked at the two who were still bickering and turned to her little brother  "Do all siblings bicker like cats and dogs  like Gan I-Sik and his sister?"

              "Pretty much ," he replied nonchantly , "Nam-In and I have had our own fair of tifs. Mom and Uncle Geum-dong also argue . Fighting is  pretty much a sibling thing or in our family a tradition."

         Nam-Soon nodded ,"I see." A cheeky grin made its way up her face and using her super strength she sent him flying against a bunch of shelves.

         "Ouch ," JP adjusted his cap , "what was that for!"

           "You said fighting is a tradition."

      "I didn't mean ..never mind." JP stood up brushing the dust off him. He was lucky he had his own inherit  strength and the impact didn't affect him otherwise if it was a regular person Nam-Soon's hit
would have sent  lying in the E .R.

           "What are you two doing?" Hee Sik hissed whilst Miran just stared wide eyed .

            "Waiting for you two to stop arguing ," JP muttered , " let's split up , Hee Sik go with Nam-Soon and I'll go with Miran."

           The officer was ready to open his mouth to air an argument , " wait -."

      "Good enough for me." Nam-Soon and Miran spoke in sync both pulling their respective partner .

          "According to Hee Sik, we need  to find anything white." Miran said , ",which is hard because the light in here is dim."

                JP used his ex ray sight to look inside the boxes , apperantly the drugs were contained in white products or something. He saw a box containing white masks , "over there!"

             The super power boy used his floating ability to reach the shelf and   He grabbed the said box.

            "I still have a question."

           "Go on."

       Miran looked at him seriously , "how are you and your sister so strong?  You aren't on drugs are you?"

           JP faced her , he smiled and shook his head to confirm the drug part  , "I don't know. I was born this way."

              "Born?"