First Mistake

Destiny

If anyone were to ask me, "do you think going over to his apartment was a mistake?" I would most definitely say yes. The red flags were there, but me being who I am, I ignored them as usual. Once we got inside, I was met with the living room, and kitchen. The floors were kind of dirty, but I couldn't really tell as the light was off in the living room. But the light was on in the kitchen.

Before we turned down a hallway, I took my shoes off near a mat where other shoes were placed. "You don't have to take your shoes off right here." Javius said. Being as how I was raised, I take my shoes off right after entering someone's home.

"It's how I was raised." I replied as I shrugged my shoulders. I followed him as we walked down a hallway, passing by different rooms until he stopped in front of the last one on the left. He unlocked the door with his key as we walked in. I was met with a king size bed with a cover closer towards the wall. His dresser was set up in the opposite direction of the bed, with the tv on top of it. A table was next to the dresser as in the corner, I noticed the closet. Also, a bag of dirty clothes, and a chair with which I'm sure is probably dirty clothes too.

"You can sit on the bed." I had to ease my mind as I sat down and he closed the door. I watched as he took off his football hoodie, shoes, and laid behind me on the bed. Raising Kanan was paused on the tv, but he grabbed the remote controller, and pressed play. I put my stuff on the dresser as I laid down next to him.

"Come over here." He wrapped his arm around my waist as he pulled my body against his front. I tried to focus my mind on the show, but all I could think about is his strong hand pressed against my stomach. I could feel his heartbeat and mine started to race. My butterfly locs were all over the place, so I did my best to adjust them as I didn't want him or myself to be uncomfortable.

I felt his dick pressed against me, so I scooted up a little bit. I don't want to give that impression that I came here to fuck him. Everything was nice in the messages. He didn't make any inappropriate comments or jesters. Taking a deep breath, I forced myself to focus on the show. 50 Cent made an appearance in the episode. I've never watched this show as it's never captured my attention. Noises could be heard from outside of the door, most likely from his roommates.

He's probably had multiple girls in here in this exact same position. Who am I kidding? This nigga is a whole junior. I'm sure of it shit. I could've been in my dorm putting everything together. My first night away from my family and I'm spending it laid up with a nigga that I've only known for like a week. I'm starting to regret my decision, but what would happen if I leave? Would we still be friends if I left? I don't have any friends here. I took a deep breath.

I'm not this damn naive. I could just have him take me home now if I want to, but is that the right decision? I honestly don't want to go back by to my dorm. It feels lonely. Cold, a new start by myself. As much as I care to admit, I do sort of miss my family. I really just miss Aaliyah and Leo.

"What are you thinking about?" Javius asked as he paused the show. His question knocked me out of my thought process.

"It just feels so weird being out here you know? I've never been away from my family before. It's strange to me." I turned towards him as I moved my hair out of the way. Even though it's cute, these locs are a pain in the motherfucking ass. He rested one hand on my back.

"Yeah, I feel you. That's how it be though when it's your first time away from home. You'll get used to it. Just give it time." I nodded my head as I moved back to lay down, but he suddenly adjusted my body. So, now I'm lying on top of his chest.

My heart is literally beating out of my chest and I feel like shitting bricks. We both moved my hair out of the way as he pressed play on the tv. It started to get even darker outside and so I checked the time. It read 9:40, only an hour afterwards. His phone started to go off and I felt him reach for it on the side of us. I didn't want to look or make it seem like I cared, so I just moved to lay on his side.

He stayed on his phone for what seemed like an eternity, but was most likely five minutes. So, I grabbed my phone in order to pass time by. I don't even watch this show and I'm honestly ready to go home. He's not like what I thought he was in the messages. He seemed more open, like he actually wanted to get to know me. "Take these off." I felt his hand reach for the band from my boxers on my hip and I just froze.

What the fuck do you mean? I didn't come here for that. That was not in the plan of things to do. "Um no." I moved his hand as I went back to my phone. I didn't receive a message or call from anyone. I don't really have anyone in my life for real that I can talk to.

"Come on, don't be like that." I really don't want to do this, but what if I do? I may like it. Who am I kidding? I'm eighteen, I can do whatever I want. No one is here to tell me I can't. But is it really what I want to do? That part I honestly don't know...