Random People

Destiny

Everyone I saw looks like this isn't their first time being to a party. I wish I could've pregamed before coming here. Maybe that would've helped me let loose a bit. I pulled my shorts out my ass as I walked towards the big crowd of people. I see different kinds of people, but they all have one thing in common: they're all black. I felt a bit comfortable at that thought. Maybe because this is majority of a white school, but at least there's times where all black people can come together.

I started to feel a bit insecure as I looked around at everyone. The girls were drinking, twerking on cars and each other, smoking, and hanging with their friends. I didn't want to just walk up to someone trying to be their friend. That would most likely be weird as fuck and show that I'm a freshman. I texted Kayla to ask where she's at because as I make my way to her location, it's like she moves somewhere else. Some of the guys here on the other hand look so damn sexy. I've never really been too much into lightskins, but some of them showed up and showed out tonight.

This fine ass dark chocolate man with a clean wrinkle free white shirt, black jeans, white Air Force ones, a gold chain, clear skin, with a nose piercing, and a watch walked past me with his group of friends. I got a whiff of their cologne and it did something to my body. A man looking clean and smelling clean is such a turn on, but I am not strong enough to go up to a guy when he's with his friends. Ain't no way I could do that. You couldn't even pay me money to do that. The girls here got their hair done so pretty. Their hair was laid and you couldn't even see the lace.

Then here I am with some damn butterfly locs when my ass actually wanted soft locs. It's fine though, I can't compare myself to them. It's just my first time being out in an area with people older than me, and my age doing what they're doing now. SupahBadd Bedroom played one a speaker and could be heard blasting through one of the homes.

"There's a meeting in my bed."

"Come here bring that dick here."

"Come here."

"Come here."

"Come here."

"Come here."

"Come here bring that dick here."

"Come here."

"There's a meeting in my bed."

Kayla stopped responding, so I'm on my own for the night I guess. My stomach started to growl and I mentally face palmed myself for not eating, before coming here. I made my way towards one of the townhomes where a group of people stood on the porch. I stood out like a sore thumb. I made my way behind the group as I tried to look mysterious, while also looking cute. I didn't want to seem like I don't belong here even though I have no idea what I'm doing. No one said a word to me or even offered me a drink.

Guys stood around me talking amongst themselves as one of them was in charge of playing the music. He's tall, a medium dark toned skin color, fitted cap, wearing a gray jogging fit, with the shoes to match. I have to play off how nervous I am, so I went on tiktok.

"Hey." A soft man's voice said out of nowhere. I looked up in the direction of the voice as I noticed a light brown skin man standing next to me. I immediately looked him up and down having to check him out.

"Hi." He's not really that cute, but he's ok. I do like medium ugly guys, so I guess I'll give him a chance. I am alone and I don't want to be tonight. I looked at his letterman jacket which shows that he's in a fraternity. Which one, I have no idea. I don't know that much about fraternities or sororities.

"What's your name?" He got closer as he leaned down to talk to me. The music suddenly got louder as we talked.

"Destiny, what's yours?"

"Dewayne." I nodded my head as I didn't know what to say after that. It seemed a bit awkward to me as I'm not really used to having in person conversations with people. Hell, I barely talked to people at prom. My only source of communication with 'friends' was through social media. I guess he noticed I'm all up in my head, as he continued to talk.

"You didn't get anything to drink?" I shook my head.

"Let me get your number." I unlocked my phone as I handed it to him. I watched as he typed his number in and then handed it back to me.

"I'm about to go, but it was nice meeting you."

"You too." Was all I said and then he was gone. I really just want to go home at this point. I started walking back the way I came from. Bored as fuck and mad that I wasted my time coming here. I don't exactly have the address to my dorm, but I do remember the way I came from. It's just a long ass fucking walk, and I really don't want to walk. So, I did what I thought was best. I asked if anyone knew where the dorm Henderson was located.

Yes, I asked random people, and the ones I asked told me no. I should've made sure I had the address before I made that damn walk. The next group of people only consisted of three, so I just decided to ask. "Excuse me!" They turned around as they tried to figure out who called out to them.

"Do you mind taking me to my dorm? I live in Henderson."

"You got the address?"

"No, but I know it's straight down the street. Then you turn to the left."

"Come with us." And so I made my way towards them, as they walked me to their car.