I Don't Deserve You

"Do you ever wonder if this is truly where we are supposed to be in our life?" Quackity pondered, laying back against his partner's chest. "I'm not quite sure I understand what you mean by that, Q." Wilbur responded, looking into the hypnotizing eyes of his significant other.

He however knew that he felt warm around Quackity, in a way that efficiently melted his heart.

The ravenette frowned, dismay coating his face. "I don't think I deserve you."

The words left his mouth in a way that bewitched something unseen between the both of them. His eyes looked miserable, filled with concerns and regrets, things that he believed was not truly as it was supposed to be. An undeserving reward, caused by nothing but bad things, turned good somehow.

"Why would you say that?" You could practically hear the concern in Wilbur's voice, as he took the other's face in his hands. Rubbing small, affectionate circles into the other's face, he lay back with him.

Quackity's stomach dropped off a cliff. "After everything I've done to you- you should hate me, but you don't. I've fucked up so many times-" His voice cracking, he covered a hat over his face, to hide himself in shame. "You are precious to me, and I'm proud of how much you've changed."

"But why me?"

His cracked lips spoke softly, as he let his hair be played with by Wilbur. "It's ironic how you're the person I have known the longest, because you were technically my rival." Wilbur replied, running his hands through Q's hair. "Whether you believe it or not, you likely know more about me than anyone else." His face glowed, in a way that you could see all the gorgeous beauty marks on his face, the tan skin lighting up the room. There was no need for a lamp, he quite literally lit up the room.

Like an angel sent from the heavens above.

"And as much as you may not value how much time I put into caring for you, I will continue to, because I see a great outcome from it so far." Wilbur pressed a few soft kisses to Quackity's forehead, letting him lay in his lap like an injured lamb. He then resumed speaking.

"Isn't it better to drop old habits for something better in return?"

Quackity snickered light-heartedly. "Oh, now you're just being greedy." He rolled over on his back, as if he were a cat to gaze up at the brunette above. He tilted his head, in a teasing manner. "And what's wrong with that?" Accent thick in Wilbur's voice he leaned in closer.

Quackity could easily smell the cinnamon from his breath as he inched nearer to his own face. "I think it's alright to be each other's."

He shook his head, laughing softly. All somber energy had left the conversation at last, and the both of them had been left to pander for a good amount of time. "Some things truly never change." Quackity started hastily before placing his hands to Wilbur's shoulders. "Really? And you're the greediest man I know." Wilbur explained, basking in the feeling of pure attention, and love.

"Wait, you know other men?" Quackity said in response, fake pouting in a seemingly jealous tone. Wilbur rolled his eyes, like he gave a shit. "Oh shut up. You know what I mean." He then lay down on his side before hugging at Q's waist. Quackity shuffled to a more comfortable position before trying to squirm out of the tight grasp. "Don't leave." Wilbur latched onto him, his voice muffled by the comforter between them.

Quackity gave up easily, exhausted whilst also growing to be more comfortable in his lover's arms.

"You should rest, love. You sound tired." Wilbur mumbled against Q's chest, squeezing tighter into the hug.

"Says you. I wanna do stuff, we've been laying around all day." The shorter simply disagreed, his eyes darting to the endless oak void which was the ceiling. The setting remained cold elsewhere, the heat remaining only between the two in the bed. Quackity could feel how Wilbur's chest rose and fell in tune with his quickening heartbeat. He suddenly jolted when he felt one of Wilbur's frozen cold hands flattened against his bare back.

His breath hitched, as he struggled to adjust to the sudden temperature change. "Jesus Christ Wil, your hands are really cold."

"M' sorry. Do you want me to stop?" He questioned, looking up from his nook in between Q's chest, and his shoulder. Quackity paused, going red from the question.

"Stop- what? What are you trying to do?" Wilbur partially ignored what he asked, and just spoke up closer to his ear. "What do you want me to do? Clearly you don't want to just... lay around." He didn't easily miss how Q hesitated at the question, and he could feel how his heart pounded against his own chest.

"I'm sure you already know." Wilbur took his still, freezing cold hands to rest on Quackity's shoulders. And as if he needed to make it even more obvious, he went flat out, and just said, "I'm asking for your consent, Big Q." Flustered, and desperately trying to keep himself together, he nodded his head. "Yes- yes you can."

He melted into Wilbur's hands as they lay against his neck. Embarrassingly enough, he almost let out a small whine when he'd felt a hand gently rest against his neck.

They instinctively moved closer together, Wilbur pulling Q in closer carefully as he tilted his head to lean closer to kiss him. Quackity shivered delightfully as he felt Wilburs hot breath go down his neck, contrasting to those frigid cold hands. They connected softly, and Q's eyes fluttered shut as grew into a hazy trance. He felt so loved- and so appreciated. Like never before. After a few moments, Wilbur lowered his partner below him, still kissing him, in order to deepen the kiss. He was now sitting atop Quackity, cupping his face in, and letting his tongue slip into his mouth.

They made out happily, yet needy for more. Q's hand slipping into Wilbur's brown locks to ground himself, getting lost in the feeling. He could feel himself being boxed underneath Wilbur, their bodies pressing together with little to no space in between them. When Wilbur parted from the kiss, panting, Quackity couldn't help but gasp out softly, "More, I love you so much."

He felt Wilbur's lips graze over his neck, before delicately sucking the glowy, tan skin, leaving little bites and marks on him. "You're so pretty-" Wilbur exclaimed, speaking against his boyfriend's shoulder. He smiled at the remark, mapping out the surface of his skin to remind himself later.

Q whined, feeling powerless underneath Wilbur. "You make me feel so good- ah fuck." He airily exclaimed, bucking up into Wilbur's hips for friction. He could feel himself growing hard with every passing second. "You're loving this, yeah?" Wilbur looked down at him, trying to initiate eye contact while rubbing against his crotch. Quackity simply turned his head away, flustered, before having his chin grasped by Wilbur's hand.

"I want to admire you. Don't look away from me, Q."

Quackity felt weak in the knees, almost on the edge from grinding and those words. He forced himself to continue making eye contact, overwhelmed by the surreal feeling of being loved. Sure, he's had sex before, he's made out with people. The way that Wilbur spoke to him, and treated him made him feel appreciated, and truly loved. Quackity was the center of the world. Even the little sounds he could hear Wilbur make when he bucked up into his hips, just made him closer and closer.

And then, he wanted to make things turn around. He sure as hell wasn't in the groove to top today, but he wanted so badly to hear what Wilbur would sound like fucking himself on Quackity's dick. Moaning like a pornstar, and throwing his head back in ecstasy.

Just the thought of it made his dick pulse against his stomach. "Stop." Wilbur paused instantly at the words, more concerned than anything else. Except maybe aroused. "What's wrong dear?" He questioned, helping Quackity back up, laying his head against the pillow.

"I want you to ride me." He wasted no time at all with his request. Wilbur went red, fully. "That was quick-" He was gonna joke around about the idea, but Quackity took both of his hands suddenly, pinning him against the wall. Wilbur looked up at him, dry-mouthed, wordlessly as Quackity wrapped his legs around Wilbur's waist tightly. Their eyes met, and Quackity smirked breathlessly before leaning closer towards Wilbur's ear to whisper to him.

"Do I have your consent to make that happen?" The parallels aligned, leaving Wilbur to simply smirk.

He nodded, totally into the shift of power. "Fuck yeah, do whatever you want to me." 

---

I love them sm, istg