the blind date 5/?

✎ᝰ┋the blind date 5/?

genre : fluff
third person pov

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"did you see what yumi did?"

"jungwon has a girlfriend!?"

"i was hoping yumi would get in trouble. she's honestly unbearable."

"who's jungwon's girlfriend?"

"i hope yumi gets kicked out. geez, she doesn't deserve to be here."

comments like this flooded the school halls the next day. jungwon heard a few of such as he slipped through the bustling crowd to the principal's office.

"take a seat, jungwon." the principal said. jungwon bowed and did as told. "so, i presume you wanted to meet me to talk about yumi?"

"yes."

"alright, go ahead."

"expel her."

"pardon?"

"you heard me. i know you received quite the huge payout to enrol her in this school.  however, times have changed. besides the information i have that could get you kicked from the school board and investigated by tbe police for bribery, it's evident her behaviour has tainted the reputation of this school and the elite doctors it has produced and you would have to answer to that. so, your choice. expel her and keep your little position, or merely suspend her and i take away your job." jungwon stared fiercely at the principal, who was now evidently uncomfortable and disturbed.

"please don't be rash. i'm sure we can talk it over."

"no we can't. i don't care if i'm being rash. she hurt my girlfriend. why would i think rationally when i've been harassed by the same person for years, and said person goes on to harass and injure my girlfriend? make your choice, or i'll make mine."

"okay, okay, i'll expel her. geez, this family keeps causing more and more problems." the principal murmured to himself before drafting some letter up on his computer.

"i expect this to be resolved by today. thank you and goodbye." jungwon got up, bowed, and left with an indifferent expression. outside, he was met with a dishevelled yumi waiting anxiously for him, surrounded by a crowd of curious onlookers. more like, nosy students.

"jungwon! what did the principal say?" yumi immediately clung onto jungwon, much to his annoyance.

"you're being expelled. let go of me." he harshly pried his arm away from her, glaring daggers. but the desperate girl did not stop and continued advancing onto him.

"you can't expel me! yah!" jungwon roughly pushed her away.

"i can and i will. i already told you to stop meddling in my business and not harass my girlfriend. you did this to yourself. now leave, if you want to save any dignity and respect you have left." and jungwon pushed through the crowd, disappearing in the sea of curious heads.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"who the hell are you?" jiah frowned as she was approached by a wealthy looking couple, where the lady had held onto her hand immediately.

"please drop the charges against my daughter. and please talk with the school. they're trying to expel my sweet little daughter."

"oh, yumi's parents huh? firstly, let go of me and act like the adult you are. as you can see, one of my foot is injured from your daughter's doing." the woman quickly removed her hand, flustered. "secondly, your daughter is not sweet or little. she's 22. heck, older than me. tell her to act her age. thirdly, she assaulted me, that's a fact and warrants a charge against her. lastly, whatever the school decides is not in my hands. i am a mere student of commoner status from a different school. this lies in jungwon's hands."