Chapter 1

Chapter 1
The sun blazed on my white car. Tulsa was only 3 miles away now. I had to move from Chicago for some odd reason. Socs. My name is Ashis but most call me Suckerpunch. I have short blonde hair with some red dyed into it. I was wearing a red flannel with blue jeans, and some baby blue converse. But the converse got dusty so I don't know if they're baby blue or not.
A gas station caught my eye. The DX. Might as well go there when I'm low on fuel. I turned my car into the gas station and started to put in gasoline. When I finished, I spotted a boy, maybe 16, looking at me. He turned away.
He had black greasy hair, and what really caught my attention was his jean jacket. I closed the gasoline mini-door and walked over to him.
"Hi. I noticed you from my car. Love your hair," I said, trying not to stutter.
"Huh? Oh, t-thank you. My name's Johnny Cade. I'm a greaser," the boy stated. I like this Johnny kid.
"I'm a greaser too. My name's Ashis Noble. You can just call me Suckerpunch," I squeaked. Oh gold why did I squeak? He smiled at me.
"Interesting name... For a lovely person," Johnny whispered softly. I blushed and smiled. "Why don't I drive you to the Curtis household and I can introduce you to my friends?"
"That would be great!" I smiled. I really like this kid.