Chapter 5

Chapter 5
It felt like heaven just to be with him. Just the thought of us kissing made me feel fuzzy inside. Then I saw Johnny lighting a smoke. I got up from cuddling and if he could see in my eyes, I was frightened.
"Hm? Oh, do you want a smoke?" he asked. I started shaking. The Socs that beat me up used cigarettes to abuse me.
"The Socs... They used them against me... I quit smoking after that," I said, my voice quivering. Johnny put the smoke out. He hugged me tight as I cried into his shoulder.
After two minutes, we went back to watching the movie. Johnny looked at me and softly kissed my lips. It held for a few seconds. I blushed.
"Let's go back to my place. My folks are in court trying to sort things out. They never agree with each other." He gtabbed my hand and we went to the car. Johnny turned on the music and I stared out to the sky.

When we got to the household, I was surprised at how beat up it was. Still in good shape, but beat up. Thankfully he had some spare clothes that I could wear to sleep.
I got in his bed after he did and pulled up the sheets. "You have a nice room," I complimented.
"Thanks." I could tell he was tired. I rolled over and cuddled him. Shortly after, we were both asleep.