Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Johnny's hands grasped onto the steering wheel and started the car. "Nice car you have here," he said. I smiled. He pushed the gas petal and headed for the Curtis household. To be honest, he's a really good driver. At only 16, Johnny's drivin' like he's 25 years old. But I know he's not 25.
"You're really good at driving, Johnny," I complimented.
"Thanks. You should see Dally drive. I get heart attacks when he drives. Freaks me out, you know," he stuttered. There was a silence. Johnny stopped the car at the household.
He got out and went to my door, and opened it. "Thank you." I got out of the car and Johnny locked it. Johnny knocked on the door and a boy with a purple jacket and brown hair answered it.
"Who's this lovely girl?" he asked smirking. The boy playfully punched Johnny on the shoulder.
"Back off Ponyboy. She's not yours," Johnny remarked. I blushed. Johnny held my hand and walked me in. As I passed Ponyboy, I gave him a death glare. He flinched and I giggled.
I saw five other guys. "Hi. I'm Ashis Noble," I said gleefully. This boy with a leather jacket came up to me. "Oh uhh... Can I help you?"
"I'm Dallas Winston. You can jus' call me Dally," he said stroking my face. Johnny grabbed Dally's wrist. "Chill bro."
"Don't touch my Suckerpunch," Johnny growled. I blushed again. Dally walked away. Johnny introduced me to the others. Two-Bit, Darry, Steve, and Soda. For some reason Steve was eating chocolate cake. His problem if he gets a toothache.
Johnny took me into another room. "I love you Ashis."