Chapter 4

Chapter 4
He looked at me in awe. But I was even more surprised by his outfit. He had a dark blue jean jacket, black shirt, dark blue jeans, and baby blue converse. Johnny looked amazing. He came walking up to me.
"You look beautiful tonight," Johnny whispered softly.
"Thank you," I smiled. He held my hand and walked me to his car. Johnny opened the door and I got in. Once he got in he started the car and drove to the drive-in.
When we got there, Johnny paid the person and went to park. He opened the door for me again and I got out. Johnny locked the doors and we headed to one of the front row seats. Since there were Socs in the very front row, we sat behind them.
"Marcia, look, it's that grease we beat up in Chicago. Remember that?" a redhead taunted. I know that voice. Sherri Valance.
"Yeah, when we had to go study at an old church. But I'm happy we're back in Tulsa," the Marcia girl laughed. Johnny looked at me and mouthed the words "do you know them" and I nodded.
"They beat me up when I was living with my folks in Chicago. They're the whole reason why I left the place. I can't take being like this... Alone," I mourned. Johnny put his arm around me.
"You're not alone when you have me. Besides, me and the others could take care of them for ya. No worries," he said in a comforting tone. I smiled and cuddled up to him. I could feel him blushing.
"I love you Johnny."
"I love you too."