Chapter two

I'm just adding pictures in each chapter. Don't get excited yet. Although I didn't just update chapter 11. Continue into chapter 2 now...

It was Monday, again. Monday's were without a doubt the worst day of the week. That is when you are getting out of the bed in the morning. Besides that I like Monday, especially this Monday to be exact.

I loved going to the café on Mondays, but this Monday Morgan was going with me. I'll also get to see gorgeous coffee guy that apparently comes every Monday.

School wasn't bad today, it just wasn't necessarily good. That's normal though. I shut my locker and waited for Morgan. He was riding with me to the café. He hadn't vent been here a week and he had a bunch of friends. He stopped to talk to about everyone when I walked with him the hallways.

He was nice, but he didn't really act like he cared about any of them though. I knew that he didn't care about of them. He told me today after  I waited thirty minutes for him to finish talking.

"Finally Morgan! I thought I was going to be here all night," I said as Morgan walked down the hallway.

He smiled,
"The girls just won't stay away from me!"

I laughed. I knew he was kidding, but I also knew it was true. There was something about Morgan that attracted everyone to him.

"Come on Slow poke. Let's get going."
-
I pulled up to the café and put Max in park. Morgan wasted no time in my truck and hopped out. He seemed to be excited. On the way here he kept asking what kind of food and drinks they had. What kind of people worked there and thing like that.

I have been going there so long I knew how to answer each and every question he asked. Which, kind of amazed him. I guess he didn't comprehend how long I have been going there. It honestly made me feel at home. Mom didn't like it that much, neither did dad really. They said it wasn't safe for me to go there every week. I , however, disagreed with him. I felt very safe in at the café about as safe as I do at home.

The bell rang as we walked in, like always.

"Hey Malia do you- oh my gosh you brought a guy," Betty said moving closer to Morgan," it's an actual guy. You've never brought one here."

"Haven't really ever met someone like Morgan before. Morgan this is Betty, Betty this is Morgan."

"Malia go sit down I'll get your usual and this one can order," Betty told me as she walked away.

"You'll be okay?"

Morgan nodded with a smile on his face. I leaned up against the wall beside the door. Knowing that if I left Morgan completely alone with Betty she would talk about me the whole time. Betty had been telling for the past two years that I needed to get a boyfriend or at least a guy friend. I was completely focused on grades and they didn't matter to me. Now I think I'm set for the year pretty much.

I was in a daze watching Betty and Morgan. I didn't even see the door open until it hit me, literally.

"I am so sorry I didn't mean to hit you!"

I turned to see gorgeous coffee guy.

"It's okay, don't sweat it. It was my fault."

Relief seemed to leave his body and he smiled.

Oh my god, he has dimples that I didn't notice before. I think my heart just exploded.

"So you really are a regular," he said.

"Duh, I said that last Monday,"' I laughed a little,"
My name is Malia."

"Nice to meet you Malia. I'm Nash."