Epilogue Part Two

A/N- Well.. This is the end. I decided to post it because I wanted to. I'm super sad it had to end like this. I'm sad it had to end it all. Especially since it's so crappy and it's not even long at all. Oh well, I hope you like it.

Morgan
Three months later

I stared down at my daughter that I held carefully in my arms.

"She's perfect."

I hadn't cried in a long time, but I did today. A few tears dripped down my face.

I heard Malia laugh.

"You're perfect too," she whispered to my son.

The bond between a mother and her child was the most beautiful thing in the world. It looked like time had frozen and they two of them were the only ones that existed.

"They have to have names, babe. What are we going to name them?"

"I was thinking Bradley Levi for this little man."

"How about Spring River?"

"Bradley and Spring," she smiled up at me," We are so lucky, Morgan."

"Yeah, we are, aren't we?"

After years of our world crashing and crumbling, here we are. We had a son and a daughter. A perfectly healthy son and daughter, I might add.

Malia still didn't remember anything that went on and oddly enough, she never figured it out.

Nash was still friends with us. He just wanted to see her. He wanted to see how she was doing.

He loved her, I know, but he knew how things had to be. He let he go and decided that this, with me, was the best for her.

Mollie and Nash are indeed siblings. Mollie knew what had happened to Malia, but she never mentioned it. I'm actually glad about that.

They hadn't seen each other in years. So once they connected, everything went back to normal.

I haven't heard from my mom in years. She hasn't tried contacting me either. I was relieved about that. I didn't want to face her, ever again. I can honestly admit that it was scare me to see her again.

I don't even know if my mom is alive yet. I hated her, but I didn't want her dead.

Malia's mom me dad actually acted like parents now. I guess it was the scare of almost loosing her that made them realize how things were.

The world was all good now. I was happy and Malia was too. I was beyond happy that Malia was happy.

These last few months have been anything but easy. Here we are though, perfectly fine.

I loved Malia. Things ended so well. I hated the way things ended up like this, but I could help but think that maybe things happened for a reason.

Fate was a weird thing. Maybe she was Hunted and Abducted so she could be with me. I , for one, would am okay with that.